Action Figure World of Nintendo Action Figures and Micro Land Sets from Jakks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They do now now that you took them all away and fixed them. I noticed theres only 2 posts left instead of 5 or 6. Bell end? Nice name calling. We all know what that means, no need for passing the filter to call someone a dirty name. Next time dont rapid post or name call, breaking the rules and figure out how to use the forum correctly.

An interview with jakks dude confirms that the 4 inch line will become 8 bit soon.8 bit Mario lugging and donkey kong

I found the smaller Ganondorf at Walgreens tonight, just a heads up if anyone is looking.

There's a Walgreens one block away from me. I went in there once like ten years ago :lol

They've started carrying most major toy lines and have even been getting exclusives. I usually only stop in though when I need something else but I always check the toy section.

Found all the new 5" posable figure this morning at my local target. Looks like they just put it up on the pegs. Picked up the set.

Back