Action Figure World of Nintendo Action Figures and Micro Land Sets from Jakks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! Pictures?

Which ones were in that wave?

Sorry for the late post but here it is

20150406_170606_zpsaheuvxyy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20 inch link...?

Looks cool, I'll PO if it pops up on gamestop like Mario, since it was cheaper on GS too.

SDCC-2015-Jakks-Nintendo-Star-Fox.jpg

These are getting made:

Fire Super Mario, Yoshi, Skyward Sword Link – 20″ Scale
Princess Peach, Fox, Goomba, Pink Yoshi, Toad, Falco, Flying Goomba, Cartoon style Link, Skull Kid, Zelda, Cat Mario, Red Yoshi, Slippy – 4″ Scale
NES 8-Bit Style – Mario, Luigi, Donkey Kong, Link, Cat Luigi, Ganondorf, Captain Olimar, Samus, Goomba, Pirana Plant, Bullet Bill, Cat Toad, Villager, Tingle Brother, Tanooki Mario, Chain Chomp, Black Yoshi, Blue & Red Pikmin, Link, Cat Mario – 2.5″ Scale
Gold Chase Variants for 2.5″ figures will be available

Wow, they're really going all out with this line. I love it! I'll be picking a choosing but there are more than a few in that list I want.

I got the three pack 8 bit plush and the Entertainment Earth 20 inch Link exclusive. Saw this on ebay:

$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG

I wonder if he's in scale with the mario or he's small like their link and samus figures. I hope he's bigger. I need him to fit in with my figmas and figuarts.

They are all in scale! :) I remember hearing a representative of Jakk's saying this was very important to them. I've passed on this line but I need the whole Star Fox team, they look perfect and very reminiscent of the N64 era.

Wow, that Fox looks great. I might have to finally jump into this line. Too bad he can't be posed firing his blaster

Back