Action Figure World of Nintendo Action Figures and Micro Land Sets from Jakks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spencer's had the shadow Link 4 inch figure exclusive. Got mine last month. I need a couple of those mini Metroids.

world-of-nintendo-wave-8-figures_crop.jpg

Wave 8. All I want is Star Mario.

Found Wave 8 at TRU yesterday. I picked up Peppy to complete my Starfox squad and picked up a Red Link to see how he will go with my Mythic Legions Skeleton figures. I want to pick up a couple of the parakoopas later on.

Seemingly impossible to find these anywhere in France, the first few waves showed up fine but haven't seen any since Wave 5. So sad, I love these. I want Red Link and Slippy, and that Parakoopa and Star Mario!

Bumping this thread. Found two 6 inch Metroid at toysrus yesterday. Price matched with the online sales price for $11.99. Heads up if anyone is looking for it.

I stopped collecting them because i can find them anywhere. Its been almost 2 years. Anyways i have both 20 Inch marios im willing to sell

Damn bro, I got impatient and bought them online, thought no one will give it up. Saw your review on YouTube as well, made me even more impatient. You mind if I ask how much you asking for regular Mario? Thanks.

Back