World Box TWD "Merle" Old Guy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't this get canceled? I think there was a posting saying some big name company is in talks to make walking dead 1/6 so they ended up canceling this.. I want to know who this "big name" is..

Thought the "big name" company was sideshow. :dunno

Unless that Deal fell through (and we have NO reason to think it did), you're right Mr. Jones.

It would also be a great place to see a revival of sideshow's Zombie figures.

Can someone help me find the ORiginal post where we found out that sideshow has a Liscense of The Walking Dead?

Last edited:
Interested to see how the headsculpts turn out; not expecting hyper-realism but at least a good resemblance to the actors.

At the very least this should be a more affordable alternative to hot toys/enterbay.

Awesome John Malkovitch likeness.

No way. Someone said it looked like Neil Patrick Harris after a 20 year bender and I almost fell off my chair with laughter. :lol

Although I don't think it's as bad as others are making it out to be I have to agree with the above statement. :lol

I haven't heard that SSC confirmed anything about TWD. I'd like think see where if there is a link.

And as far as I know no one has come out and announced a 1/6 license.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Appearently it was an accidental info leak somewhere on here.I saw it, and I can't remember where it was :eek:

This was SEVERAL months ago.

Are you reffering to when the C&D hit on these boards involving TWD? No one confirmed Sideshow had the license I don't believe. It was just speculation.

I think this Worldbox figure will release regardless.

Are you reffering to when the C&D hit on these boards involving TWD? No one confirmed Sideshow had the license I don't believe. It was just speculation.

I think this Worldbox figure will release regardless.

Yeah, speculation quickly becomes fact around here. Id' love if someone picked up the 1/6 license. TWD and Game of Thrones are my most wanted figures in 1/6 at the moment. Moreso GoT than TWD but I'd love both.

As far as the World Box figure I think it will come out too.

Didn't this get canceled? I think there was a posting saying some big name company is in talks to make walking dead 1/6 so they ended up canceling this.. I want to know who this "big name" is..

Well... seems like it

211333ezh6hhe8ieow02bc.jpg

Whoa! That's awesome! So someone does have it. SSC seems like a likely candidate. Im down with that. Bring it!

Just think it shocked the living **** out of everyone and it was Hot Toys.

McFarlane toys has the Walking Dead liscense guys. No 1/6 coming. That would be EXTREMELY surprising. If sideshow had that they wouldve shouted it from the rooftops just to get people to stop buying/making customs.

McFarlane toys has the Walking Dead liscense guys. No 1/6 coming. That would be EXTREMELY surprising. If sideshow had that they wouldve shouted it from the rooftops just to get people to stop buying/making customs.

It says 12" figure issues... :dunno

IF Sideshow has it, they could announce it during SDCC...

And people WON'T stop making/buying customs even if there are official TWD figures...

It says 12" figure issues... :dunno

IF Sideshow has it, they could announce it during SDCC...

And people WON'T stop making/buying customs even if there are official TWD figures...

I have to agree that if SSC has it, they probably will announce at SDCC, and if it isnt SSC Im sure whoever does have the license will "shout it out" at that time.

I personally would love to see TWD 1:4 scale!!

Back