Woo-Hoo!!!! I've just got back from IKEA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shocktrooper_au said:
Pixeltwin - I find that with the Detolf I only have to dust 1 every 6 months or so

Really? hmmmm... I am seriously considering getting one.... hmmmm

The Detolf is pretty much sealed everywhere, but around the door and the gaps are between only an 1/8" to 1/4". It's better than just sitting out with nothing, they display GG and SS stuff beautifully, Detolf looks great and a steal for 60 bucks. WOW it sounds like I'm an Ikea Cheerleader, LOL.

Bottom line is, for the cost they are ideal.

Turbo said:
The Detolf is pretty much sealed everywhere, but around the door and the gaps are between only an 1/8" to 1/4". It's better than just sitting out with nothing, they display GG and SS stuff beautifully, Detolf looks great and a steal for 60 bucks. WOW it sounds like I'm an Ikea Cheerleader, LOL.

Bottom line is, for the cost they are ideal.

cheerleader.gif

Nothing wrong with that my friend. Ikea makes some good stuff, I want to marry someone from sweden because I love ikea so much...

here's my billy right now... it's kinda in disarray while I wait for Jabba and the rest of that motley bunch.

DSC04062.jpg

I'm realizing I am having a very hard time finding the Skogens in stock, nowadays. Do you know if they have discontinued them? Every time I check online to see if they are in stock, they never are. Ever.

The Skogens are perfect for PF's and the larger SS/Weta LOTR statues.

Anybody know how the Ikea's Ingo glass cabinets would hold up compared to the Detolfs? :confused: :confused:

I bought 2 DELTOF and 1 SKOGEN to display my PF collection....

Yes GRIEVOUS can stand in a SKOGEN but you can display only one light saber....

DELTOF are great but i'm a litlle nervous about the weight of the PF...

I hope the glasses won't break...

Is someone has experiences with DELTOF/SKOGEN with PF ????

Here is some pictures :

44s2m4o.gif
48g8710.gif

47mds88.gif
29e5gdh.gif

3zicuir.gif

404pwnb.gif

2q827ae.gif
42uw1ms.gif

2ytz9q9.gif
42ibzb6.gif

Last edited:
awesome! Grievous looks perfect in there but it's too bad the other figures have far too much shelf space available.

Coheteboy said:
awesome! Grievous looks perfect in there but it's too bad the other figures have far too much shelf space available.

I agree, you could put Vader and Obi on the top and have the bottom for Luke, Han and Leia. The size difference is made up for with the taller Vader. I like to build risers for the PFs on the bottom shelves, they don't look quite so small that way.

Not the best pic (I wasn't taking it for this reason), but you get the idea:

Display10-4.jpg

LOTRFan said:
I agree, you could put Vader and Obi on the top and have the bottom for Luke, Han and Leia. The size difference is made up for with the taller Vader. I like to build risers for the PFs on the bottom shelves, they don't look quite so small that way.

Display10-4.jpg

You're right.

How do you made the risers for Luke, Han and Leai ?

In fact my first idea was to copy your display. :lol

But i'm realy afraid of the weight of Darth Vader PF....

I don't want the glace to break....

Aren't you upset about this matter ?

Are you really sure that the glace will never break ? :confused:

Am I sure, not totally, but I have had them like this for over a year, and they are fine. I am so obsessive that I did use a bubble level to check the glass, no problems. Ikea recommends no more than 13 lbs per shelf, when I weighed Vader he came in around 12 and some change.

As for the risers, I build wooden blocks and then cover them in felt.

:wave

LOTRFan said:
Am I sure, not totally, but I have had them like this for over a year, and they are fine. I am so obsessive that I did use a bubble level to check the glass, no problems. Ikea recommends no more than 13 lbs per shelf, when I weighed Vader he came in around 12 and some change.

As for the risers, I build wooden blocks and then cover them in felt.

:wave

Thanks for your answer.
I'll try to built risers.
And put my vader on the top. :wave

LOTRFan said:

Display10-4.jpg
detolf cheerleader :lol

Back