Woo-Hoo!!!! I've just got back from IKEA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well after a year of planning my trip to comic con I've got the car loaded up with 5 Detolfs so I can finally display my collection. I can finally say that I just got back from Ikea!

I'm just about finished building this bad boy.Dont mind the stuff inside I just put it in there until I reorganize my apartment.This thing 6ft long by 4ft tall.I'll start a new thread and post some pics once I'm completely done and have some of my collection put in it.
DSC00435.jpg

DSC00433.jpg

I plan to buy two more Detolfs in Sept. as I predict most of our swag from Sideshow will be coming in that month.

im off there tonight as well for another Detolf, hopefully the last one,
was originally going to have one for LOTR Animated, and another for SW Animated, though ended up with all the animated ones so need another one for LOTR, dont know what im going to do when more LOTR ones are announced...oh wait, actually I think i'll get another!

I only have enough room for two more Detolfs and that is it for me. Otherwise, it's sleeping on the floor.

Back