Wondercon 2013 in Anaheim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've gotta look through the programming tonight, but mostly I'm just gonna play this one by ear, and have the most fun I can in three short days of convention. I do know I'll be going to the R2 building panel...

Can't wait, I've got plenty of recent ForceCast's loaded up on the iPod for the drive down and back...

Saturday and 3 day badges are GONE. Gonna be quite a bit busier than last year, methinks. They didn't sell out of anything last year.

Word from a good source of mine says that last year was 25-30,000 people, and this year is over 50,000. But it's also a bigger convention so more space.

However, I don't think we'll be using "low key" to describe it.

Got myself to volunteer my time this year at the convention just to see what it is like behind it all. We'll see how that goes. :dunno

My big purchase today. Simply could not resist...

41B03B71-BED2-460D-B8E6-F2126B284964-4577-0000032EE4EC9004_zps82230b3b.jpg

We got here today around 1pm. Got our badges and spent our entire day in the Arena watching TV / movie panels. Saw Teen Titans Go!, Arrow, Revolution and The Following, then the Superman Unbound world premiere.

Tomorrow, I'm REALLY hoping we get good seats for the Pacific Rim panel. That's the one movie panel I'm really looking forward to.

Several panels tomorrow, with some shopping / browsing mixed in at the exhibit hall.

If you see a six year old dressed in a Rescue Captain America costume (or partially dressed in his costume with his Dad carrying his heavy shield / helmet) that's us!

Back