Wonder Woman Red Son Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You tell me I am reading to much into things and then refer to subversion....

I can't speak for others but this statement you made

Is an emotional response to me that shows you feel some type of way. Thats why I said don't get but hurt.

That was in response to Zod saying that perhaps I should not be reading/commenting in a thread about a statue I was not purchasing. Read up. Should have used the multi quote function.

6329_original.gif

That was in response to Zod saying that perhaps I should not be reading/commenting in a thread about a statue I was not purchasing. Read up. Should have used the multi quote function.

Are you saying I should of used the multi quote function?

Hope they get the issues that they had with the comic version worked out for this one, especially since they'll probably bump Wonder Woman up to $470 like they did for Superman. I don't want to go through the replacement process again.

No interest in this. While I appreciate Sideshow trying something different, it is disappointing they would rather do this than develop new sculpts of the multitude of DC characters that are almost guaranteed to sell more than these Red Son pieces.

But they know people will buy the thing in droves. Why not therefore milk it, hey? :exactly: Nevermind these (supes at least) costs $79 more. I'm feeling increasingly dirty indulging in this hobby...

These are pretty awesome looking pieces. Congrats to the DC collectors. :rock

Wonder Woman looks really fantastic.

But they know people will buy the thing in droves. Why not therefore milk it, hey? :exactly: Nevermind these (supes at least) costs $79 more. I'm feeling increasingly dirty indulging in this hobby...

I agree wholeheartedly. It is a cash grab. With that being said, I understand WHY they are going for the cash grab - money makes the machine run!!

My cash is gonna stay in my pocket but I wouldn't hesitate to get one down the road if the price drops

So this may work because the other Wonder Woman I had to return cuz it was damaged.
The best thing about this new one is that my wife is Russian so she ain't gonna say **** to me when I put this baby in the living room...Booo yaaaaa .. Hahahahahah

So this may work because the other Wonder Woman I had to return cuz it was damaged.
The best thing about this new one is that my wife is Russian so she ain't gonna say **** to me when I put this baby in the living room...Booo yaaaaa .. Hahahahahah

That means green light to Superman as well then :clap

I was wondering this week if I were Russian would I like this piece. Would I b like hell yeah

Back