Wonder Woman Red Son Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want it, but I'd rather not support SS in these crazy pricing. Can't see what exactly would be their rationalization for an additional 70 bucks.

You can still have it, Just wait until later to get it for 350.00 to 400.00 or less. Just watch..... This is not impressive enough to warrant the pricing on this. ES will be low. First low es statue I don't even want.

I think it would make sense for this one to be a little more $ then the original for the simple fact she has cloth pieces added to it.

No interest in this piece or any of the Red Son pieces. One would have to be a HUGE fan of this comic to want these displayed (not to mention spending $1500 which is what it will be once Batman comes out). I am not one of these fans.

That's because that is a new sculpt. Just because it's mirrored doesn't mean they didn't need to re-sculpt it. Her outfit, all creases, wrinkles, hands, head on top of the body.
Oh I know. Just saying they have a very liberal use of the term. Dont b surprised it's very similar

ES is 1250. Guess WW is more popular than Superman.

Wow way too many for this imo. Should have been like 300 to 500 max. Btw suoerman looked so much better than this one. The ES on supes was still passable but WW will linger around for a while and aftermarket prices will have a hard time staying at retail.

I admit I don't know these characters one bit. We shall see how this one goes. :wink1: bargin shoppers will be happy imo.

unfortunately the posted edition size means nothing until the statue actually ships.

SS has a funny way of making "mistakes" over and over again.

unfortunately the posted edition size means nothing until the statue actually ships.

SS has a funny way of making "mistakes" over and over again.

I was thinking the same. Seems odd they would have different ES for a niche story line. I would think all three would be 1000 each. Seems fair.

Back