Wonder Woman Red Son Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good. Price not so much. Growing up during the cold war in the 70's and 80's makes it hard to get into these pinko commie statues.:)

Product weight says 12 pounds. The original weighed in at 15, and that had a hollow base. How hollow is the new base?

Also, yeah, let's make the piece 3 inches shorter and lighter AND charge 70 bucks more!

Heh.... Just funny.

I'm officially out of SSC products especially the low conversion rate of Malaysia Ringit to USD. Heck the SS Brown Wolverine (USD converted to MYR) is almost the same price as the XM Wolverine ( SGD converted to MYR).

Interesting piece. It would be an excellent companion to the original WW. Quite why they've priced her so much higher when, in terms of the base and accessories, you get so much less, is a little beyond me...

I'm officially out of SSC products especially the low conversion rate of Malaysia Ringit to USD. Heck the SS Brown Wolverine (USD converted to MYR) is almost the same price as the XM Wolverine ( SGD converted to MYR).

Indonesian Rupiah is also turning to toilet paper vs USD. HHahaha., sitting on sideline with almost 0 PO this yr

Looking forward to see the Batman red son variant.

Not that blown away by this ...and the price is madness. I'll pass ...

Back