Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's kind of funny how some people will post a picture of their collection and they're expecting to at least get a half-... good compliment, but instead people just can't control themselves and have to make a negative comment. I'm pretty sure the guy knows his Supes might have a problem, so he just needs to be reminded of it.

Wow, didn't realize you were that sensitive, bro. I was just asking a quick question. Didn't want to assume, so I asked. If it's not leaning, then cool. If it is leaning, then it is what it is. It was just a question.

When reading posts, it's the reader that adds tone to the message. You're the one reading it as though it was a negative comment. You're the one adding a negative tone to the message.

Relax, bro. Don't be so overly sensitive.

Some members have caught issues before that the owner would have otherwise never seen. It's not like the guy was talking ****.

Thank you! I'm glad someone saw the post for what it was. Just a question ...and not talking ****.

Wow, didn't realize you were that sensitive, bro. I was just asking a quick question. Didn't want to assume, so I asked. If it's not leaning, then cool. If it is leaning, then it is what it is. It was just a question.

When reading posts, it's the reader that adds tone to the message. You're the one reading it as though it was a negative comment. You're the one adding a negative tone to the message.

Relax, bro. Don't be so overly sensitive.

Ok Ok, i dropped the ball on this too soon. My apologies. Actually you're right, it was not a crude, rude comment but simply a question. On occasion, even I will be wrong. LOL. I guess i am being sensitive cause I'm getting my Supes in the next batch coming out early next year and I'm worried and nervous about it since that leaning problem has developed on some of them. :panic:

Ok Ok, i dropped the ball on this too soon. My apologies. Actually you're right, it was not a crude, rude comment but simply a question. On occasion, even I will be wrong. LOL. I guess i am being sensitive cause I'm getting my Supes in the next batch coming out early next year and I'm worried and nervous about it since that leaning problem has developed on some of them. :panic:

I forgive you

Nope. No one is perfect. Apology accepted...

Congrats to ordering Supes. I wish SSC would use preventive measures on the new batches to remedy the problem, but it's up to SSC.....so :dunno

Congrats to ordering Supes. I wish SSC would use preventive measures on the new batches to remedy the problem, but it's up to SSC.....so :dunno

Thanks for accepting my sincere apology. No way am I gonna mess with you, bro cause you're the AC man and some of us can't live without AC. Lol. But on a serious note, the heavy cape no doubt wears out those felt pads on that right side of the base. And the base being a little too small doesn't help in balancing Supes. You can see that the Bats PF has a similar heavy cape, but the base is bigger/heavier so less likely that Bats will ever lean. But maybe like you said, maybe this new batch coming next year will have thicker stronger felt pads to keep Bats straight and properly balanced. I hope cause I'm getting a 50 inch high BestA for Supes and I got the matching print already on the wall for an epic display. There's 1 on display in my LCS and I go in there all the time and so far it's still straight. The owner of the shop has his eye on it too cause he like everybody else is aware of this unique issue.

Well i most certainly don't except your apology, you should be banned.:)

:lol ........... Can we all just have healthy organic kale, spinach, celery, lemon, green smoothie with raw organic broccoli and hummus and be friends? Sorry no beer or other cancer causing drinks or process junk food snacks.

Well i most certainly don't except your apology, you should be banned.:)

Hey my bro, the crims, the prodigal son returns. :lol How are you? Damn bro, where have you been? I'm gonna try my luck on 1 more WW, but I got all these with no issues.
Batman PF Keaton
Jean Grey
Emma Frost
Batman PF bk&grey
Vampirella
Classic Catwoman purple outfit
Modern age Batman grey&yellow.

What you gotten? Glad to see you back.

It will even be better if SS confirmed that they fix the issue with the next batch.

:lol ........... Can we all just have healthy organic kale, spinach, celery, lemon, green smoothie with raw organic broccoli and hummus and be friends? Sorry no beer or other cancer causing drinks or process junk food snacks.
Wheres the fun in that.:thud:
Hey my bro, the crims, the prodigal son returns. :lol How are you? Damn bro, where have you been? I'm gonna try my luck on 1 more WW, but I got all these with no issues.
Batman PF Keaton
Jean Grey
Emma Frost
Batman PF bk&grey
Vampirella
Classic Catwoman purple outfit
Modern age Batman grey&yellow.

What you gotten? Glad to see you back.
:lol I'm well and yourself? I post more on statue forum but i always check here every so often as this is where i started lol, lately i've picked up the classic catwoman which is stunning and another jean grey got lucky and got an exclusive on the aftermarket for a reasonable price. I was thinking of having another go at ww again which is why i am on this thread lol to see if things have been improving with recent purchases. Thats quite the collection you've assembled, i must say though purchasing statues can be quite addictive so now i try to be much more selective.

It will even be better if SS confirmed that they fix the issue with the next batch.

Now that SS is putting out there that they will start making some delicate breakable parts out of PVC, I think that cape maybe should've been made from PVC to reduce the weight. I guess some people would hate it, but sometimes there's no other choice unless there's a superior alternative to the problem of weight.

Wheres the fun in that.:thud:

:lol I'm well and yourself? I post more on statue forum but i always check here every so often as this is where i started lol, lately i've picked up the classic catwoman which is stunning and another jean grey got lucky and got an exclusive on the aftermarket for a reasonable price. I was thinking of having another go at ww again which is why i am on this thread lol to see if things have been improving with recent purchases. Thats quite the collection you've assembled, i must say though purchasing statues can be quite addictive so now i try to be much more selective.

I got pre-orders on WW, Supes, Wolverine and Batgirl, but it's easy to run out of space. Then after those 4, hopefully Red Sonja, Supergirl if she ever comes up for pre-order. I have no idea what's the story with her, cause they just announced an awesome Dark Phoenix coming to pre-order soon which I want that 1 too. After that, unless it's like really interesting like also that new Catwoman PF Michelle pheiffer coming soon as well, then I'm gonna take a break.

Now that SS is putting out there that they will start making some delicate breakable parts out of PVC, I think that cape maybe should've been made from PVC to reduce the weight. I guess some people would hate it, but sometimes there's no other choice unless there's a superior alternative to the problem of weight.

Agreed. It would definitely be a nice surprise if SSC announce that they fixed it for the next batch.

I think if SS is upfront to the consumers, which part is PVC, etc. There is no reason to hate/complain of the product as we know what we are getting. I am awaiting my WW and keeping eye on the next batch Superman. If ss did some improvement on it, I will pull purchase him for sure.

Well, I just had my first experience with one of these aforementioned power sellers on eBay. I found a really good deal on a Kotobukiya Wonder Woman ArtFX 1/6 statue. They sent me a 1/10th ArtFX+, which goes for less than half on average. I contacted the seller, no reply. I file a case, with pictures, going into detail and disputing the very obvious difference between the 12" statue THAT WAS IN THE DESCRIPTION and the 7.5" one I received. EBay ruled in the seller's favor. The seller sold 11 other people this statue before the holidays and not one has left feedback over a week since shipping, meaning there's likely multiple other buyers filing the same case. Is it just that eBay's customer service is that inexperienced when it comes to statues or are they more interested in keeping a good relationship with a store? Has anyone had experience appealing a case by phone?

Well, I just had my first experience with one of these aforementioned power sellers on eBay. I found a really good deal on a Kotobukiya Wonder Woman ArtFX 1/6 statue. They sent me a 1/10th ArtFX+, which goes for less than half on average. I contacted the seller, no reply. I file a case, with pictures, going into detail and disputing the very obvious difference between the 12" statue THAT WAS IN THE DESCRIPTION and the 7.5" one I received. EBay ruled in the seller's favor. The seller sold 11 other people this statue before the holidays and not one has left feedback over a week since shipping, meaning there's likely multiple other buyers filing the same case. Is it just that eBay's customer service is that inexperienced when it comes to statues or are they more interested in keeping a good relationship with a store? Has anyone had experience appealing a case by phone?

Definitely list their name here. Scumbag ebay sellers need to be outed. How did Ebay not rule in your favor ? Also you can leave negative feedback regardless of what happens and the seller has to fight that. Ebay has given the buyers more power than sellers in the last few years.

Back