Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to everyone getting their notices! :duff

I waited to post the defective piece as I wanted to give Sideshow an opportunity to make right. I'm very satisfied with Sideshow's customer service and responsiveness.

Now my original spear gets to be broken... again.

YMMV,
Nels

Right on, Neil, glad to hear Sideshow hooked you up fast! Congrats! :duff

Port strike is pretty much over. Flood gates are open :lol

:lol :lol

My card was just charged...i'm assuming it's for my WW...no notice/email from Sideshow...web page still says it's shipping soon

Really weird cause my card has never been charged this late at night...almost 10 pm

Ok really confused. I get an email today saying that my order will be processed on Tuesday, and then four hours later I get an email saying it is on Friday.

So which is it?

Got both emails today as well and it says shipping soon on my account. I'd love to get her this week but I'm tired of getting my hopes up.

I wonder what the internal numbers are for QC issues and what Sideshow deems as acceptable from an overall company policy standpoint. For example, for a statue with a run of 5000 pieces, do they expect less than 5% of the total produced will have some QC related issues? I think stuff like that is fascinating. Having worked in big tech, its a huge part of bringing any product to market.

My card was just charged...i'm assuming it's for my WW...no notice/email from Sideshow...web page still says it's shipping soon

Really weird cause my card has never been charged this late at night...almost 10 pm

Hmm. Same here... I can wait for a perfect one. Just please send me one with no issues than I will be a happy WW owner :)

Back