Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wanted to show mine to show that not all are bad. There ARE some good ones mixed in. LOL

I don't see the point in a polystone shield or spear, and I prefer pegs to magnets, which can be loose fitting or wobbly and lose attraction over time.
There are plenty of legimate concerns with WW's quality control, using pegs and plastic doesn't have anything to do with it and are nitpicking imo.

With magnets theres no worry of breaking pegs or them fitting incorrectly, thats a major problem i've been seeing with this piece with others who have it, although i'm sure that there are other statues that use pegs and fit perfectly well, I personally would have preferred magnets, i feel they add a better sense of quality for the price. And i don't believe its being nitpicky by wanting a 'full' polystone statue (Plastic feels cheap). If you compare it to the quality of other statues its apparent sideshow did cheap out with WW rather we wish to admit it or not. Sideshow is a business and i do not fault them for maximizing profits and cutting costs.

You sure assume an awful lot for a new guy

My assumptions are in the proof (but then that wouldn't be an assumption), that in the process of these statues being made whoever was in charge of QC said F#%! it, box em up and ship em out. Though to there credit at least its a 50/50 gamble.

My assumptions are in the proof (but then that wouldn't be an assumption), that in the process of these statues being made whoever was in charge of QC said F#%! it, box em up and ship em out. Though to there credit at least its a 50/50 gamble.

Wow, this guy makes CBG seem like a rocket scientist :thud:

All we can do is hope for the best but expect the worse. I think sideshow knew this piece would sale well so they said F$*# quality control and magnet connections, lets give them plastic pieces and peg connections they'll buy it anyway. And here we are :(

That exactly what they said and did!!!

I also got the two conflicting E-mails. Good News, mine has shipped today! :clap According to UPS, she'll be here Monday.

The boys eagerly await the arrival of the Princess.

Bat and sup.jpg

My Wonder Woman arrived today! Fortunately there were no major issues. The helmet doesn't fit all the way flush but i stuck some styrofoam into the slot with it and it holds it down where it needs to be. I also had to cut some excess plaster off the head pin so it would fit down flush. Other than that, it turned out great! No marks or bad paint anywhere. Here's a pic!
View attachment 170185

Oh I think u sold me on the way U have her displayed I was thinking how would I have her when I as well have the exclusive, geart way to show the shield

Mine has shipped! :clap According to UPS, she'll be here Monday.

The boys eagerly await the arrival of the Princess.

View attachment 170209

I wonder how she will look with them, I'm sure great but I wonder if they will stand out more with there Clothes made out of fabric in that paint....
Can wait to see u post a pic with all 3

Oh I think u sold me on the way U have her displayed I was thinking how would I have her when I as well have the exclusive, geart way to show the shield

Actually, i got the idea from a post waaaay back about 30 pages or so! I originally had her with the shield in hand, but since she's so high in my shelf, you never really see the shield except for one side. So i saw the one in the thread and decided to try it myself. I think it looks much better. It allows you to see her whole arm and shows off the colors on the shield well too.

Actually, i got the idea from a post waaaay back about 30 pages or so! I originally had her with the shield in hand, but since she's so high in my shelf, you never really see the shield except for one side. So i saw the one in the thread and decided to try it myself. I think it looks much better. It allows you to see her whole arm and shows off the colors on the shield well too.

Yeah it makes the arm more free and ur still able to have her plastic shield with the classic colors helping bring out the PF

Yea i got one, i'm nervous and excited at the same time. Our time has finally arrived lol. I was surprised though i was expecting to be waiting 5-7 weeks.

Yeah, we are in that last batch of exclusives so hopefully they'll be looking pretty good and this nightmare of waiting will end. Trying to get that 43 inch IKEA lack shelf ready for this statue.

Yeah, we are in that last batch of exclusives so hopefully they'll be looking pretty good and this nightmare of waiting will end. Trying to get that 43 inch IKEA lack shelf ready for this statue.

Here's hoping they saved the best batch for last :), i plan on buying individual display cases for ww aswell as jean grey pf i have coming next month, my pockets will be hurting.

Here's hoping they saved the best batch for last :), i plan on buying individual display cases for ww aswell as jean grey pf i have coming next month, my pockets will be hurting.

Oh man, you getting the Jean Grey PF. That is a really nice statue with 2 heads for the exclusive. That 1 was done very limited, I think 1000 pieces. I should get that 1 too.

Back