Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great collecting weekend.
I received Wonder Woman the same weekend as my custom Bruce head :yess:
16397649127_967eadf9f8_k.jpg

the Bruce Head looks great and congrats on getting your WW.

Just finished unpacking her and everything was okay. No broken pieces, just the usual sloppy paint apps here and there. Some of the pegs of course didn't fit as well as I would have liked and the hair was a pain to get in, but overall I'm satisfied and she looks great with Bats and Supes.

Just received our replacement hair for the hair that was broken originally, yup replacement is broken as well and well actually a lot worse then what we received originally.

She was supposed to arrive today, but a delayed trailer in Syracuse has caused a delay. So she's currently hanging out in East Syracuse, NY with no word on when she'll arrive here in Latham, NY.

[RESIZE][/RESIZE]image.jpg. Finally got her opened and up. She came in in great shape, no packaging issues or broken pieces. Only thing was it was almost impossible to get her hair peg in her head! I don't know how to flip the picture lol.

image.jpg have her next to Selina for now, but I just moved so once I unpack my superman And batman I'll move her with them and put Harley and ivy with Catwoman

Nice and congrats! A lot of people recommend lubing up the joints with Vaseline or WD40 to slide them in easier. There might be too much friction if it is dry.

I'm trying to type this with a straight face. :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[RESIZE][/RESIZE]View attachment 168545. Finally got her opened and up. She came in in great shape, no packaging issues or broken pieces. Only thing was it was almost impossible to get her hair peg in her head! I don't know how to flip the picture lol.

If you're using windows 7, right click the picture in Windows Explorer, there should be an option on the menu "rotate clockwise", click it.

Back