Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously this piece is amazing... Might be the best Human Paint apps I have ever seen on a SSC statue... AMAZING!

At last SS has pulled their finger out and joined the party!

Thanks XM for kicking SS up the backside!

Hopefully this will be a turning point for SS paint apps!

Thanks to everyone posting pics of their WW! :duff

I can't wait for Tuesday! :yess: :rock

Now please excuse me, I have a bucket of KFC to sacrifice to the Statue Gods for an issue free & safe arrival of my WW. :D

kfc-kentucky-fried-chicken.jpeg

At last SS has pulled their finger out and joined the party!

Thanks XM for kicking SS up the backside!

Hopefully this will be a turning point for SS paint apps!

Hope this continues... :yess: I meant SS on good paint apps

Last edited:
I have yet to grasp how someone who doesn't like this keeps coming in here and bashing this piece. Surely your time could be spent elsewhere contributing more constructively to a topic that interests you more? What a waste of your time and ours. I can't believe I read that rubbish.

He is right though. The face has a very manly appearance.

The real question is does he care?

Is hero aware of the subtle changes in the production piece face sculpt? :huh

Still looks more manly than the superman sculpt and he looks like an old man with a costume made out of diapers. Bet you guys bought both because of your epiclly refined tastes in "Le Statue Art De La Crème Fromage".

Got mine today and it's great, eyes were painted great, everything fits great. There is some issues with the shield though so hopefully I'll get a replacement shield at least but she looks immaculate otherwise. There's a very slight rub on one of the the tips of her hair but I didn't really care to return the entire hair piece and risk it not fitting my statue's head. Overall I'd give it a 9.5/10! They knocked it out of the park with this beauty.

JgB2PO.jpg

Great shots, man! Superb shots! this one is 100% truely faithful to the prototype!

Back