Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few QA/QC issues aside like anything else... this statue is AMAZEBALLZ. They nailed the tone of her skin. The face sculpt. The Shield. At first I was definitely thinking about putting her on the right of Supes and Bats on the left of him...but she looks KILLER Centered with them a little in front. She is seductive but, unlike alot of the other SSC vixens, she will also straight up decapitate you and I'm not sure she's decided either way!

Why in the world will SS have to lower their ES?? Particularly when customers continue to pre-order and purchase SS products?

Seriously...what is the incentive for SS to change their business practices?? Should they change because a few forum complain about some "isolated" QC issues?

I get your point...really I do. But ever wonder why ES continue to go up despite the fact that many regulars on this board have been critical of QC issues?

The reason is simple...despite all the complaining people still buy product from SS. The only way SS changes it's business practices is when everyone decides they are so fed up with QC issues they take their business elsewhere. Until that happens...it is simply wishful thinking that SS will lower ES or focus on QC.

Until then we all will continue to play "Russian Roulette" with our SS purchases and hope for the best.

Yep. As long as people buy their stuff, good or bad, they'll keep producing.

What I can't figure out is how 9,000 people want such a uhhh..."manly" version of WW in their collection. I think the latest Koto WW, even with the Jim Lee influence and slight asian look, is a better sculpt than this.

Yep. As long as people buy their stuff, good or bad, they'll keep producing.

What I can't figure out is how 9,000 people want such a uhhh..."manly" version of WW in their collection. I think the latest Koto WW, even with the Jim Lee influence and slight asian look, is a better sculpt than this.

I have yet to grasp how someone who doesn't like this keeps coming in here and bashing this piece. Surely your time could be spent elsewhere contributing more constructively to a topic that interests you more? What a waste of your time and ours. I can't believe I read that rubbish.

Got mine today and it's great, eyes were painted great, everything fits great. There is some issues with the shield though so hopefully I'll get a replacement shield at least but she looks immaculate otherwise. There's a very slight rub on one of the the tips of her hair but I didn't really care to return the entire hair piece and risk it not fitting my statue's head. Overall I'd give it a 9.5/10! They knocked it out of the park with this beauty.

7aa6an.jpg

kyqccU.jpg

8l4D6Q.jpg

yd6KwW.jpg

JgB2PO.jpg

zIb0ls.jpg

Q6dKHQ.jpg

wlwKUu.jpg

HInrHk.jpg

mvsfdH.jpg

60rfc6.jpg

iwIL9F.jpg

IbApw4.jpg

This statue came out beautifully. I'm going to punch the next person that says this WW is "manly." Not all women are dainty and petite. This is a strong, powerful, beautiful amazon warrior.

Got mine today and it's great, eyes were painted great, everything fits great. There is some issues with the shield though so hopefully I'll get a replacement shield at least but she looks immaculate otherwise. There's a very slight rub on one of the the tips of her hair but I didn't really care to return the entire hair piece and risk it not fitting my statue's head. Overall I'd give it a 9.5/10! They knocked it out of the park with this beauty.

7aa6an.jpg

kyqccU.jpg

8l4D6Q.jpg

yd6KwW.jpg

JgB2PO.jpg

zIb0ls.jpg

Q6dKHQ.jpg

wlwKUu.jpg

HInrHk.jpg

mvsfdH.jpg

60rfc6.jpg

iwIL9F.jpg

IbApw4.jpg

Seriously this piece is amazing... Might be the best Human Paint apps I have ever seen on a SSC statue... AMAZING!

This statue came out beautifully. I'm going to punch the next person that says this WW is "manly." Not all women are dainty and petite. This is a strong, powerful, beautiful amazon warrior.

It's okay if you like the non-femme version of WW. There's nothing wrong with that. Why does me calling her "manly" give you so much grief? You like a tough, chiseled, hard-looking WW. I like the more softer, femme, pretty Amazon WW as depicted over the years by greats such as; Garcia-Lopez, Giordano, Pérez, Dodson, etc. She was just as strong and powerful depicted by those artists as she looks with this less-than-feminine $400 sculpt. You like the masculine, cut, sharply-toned version depicted by...I really don't know who draws her this way, to be honest. But that's okay. You now have your ideal version of the buff, stone-cut, dry-butch, whack-off material WW. I will alas, have to wait for some company, maybe even Sideshow, to produce the perfect 1/4 scale heroic WW with beautiful, sexy, feminine features...

9fac09257e7c79dc6ef4721f8dbb9b19.jpg

It's okay if you like the non-femme version of WW. There's nothing wrong with that. Why does me calling her "manly" give you so much grief? You like a tough, chiseled, hard-looking WW. I like the more softer, femme, pretty Amazon WW as depicted over the years by greats such as; Garcia-Lopez, Giordano, Pérez, Dodson, etc. She was just as strong and powerful depicted by those artists as she looks with this less-than-feminine $400 sculpt. You like the masculine, cut, sharply-toned version depicted by...I really don't know who draws her this way, to be honest. But that's okay. You now have your ideal version of the buff, stone-cut, dry-butch, whack-off material WW. I will alas, have to wait for some company, maybe even Sideshow, to produce the perfect 1/4 scale heroic WW with beautiful, sexy, feminine features...

View attachment 160843

See now BB. This is the most sense you have made in here. Thanks for doing so.

Yeah, why don't you go somewhere where someone actually give a crap about your negative opinion. You never have anything positive to say and that speaks volumes about you. Take your abused childhood and hit the road.

I say a lot of positive things when warranted. In fact, I love the designer box this PF comes in. And the shield is boss too.

Has anyone received a statue without an issue of some sort? Anyone?

I am surprised there isn't more of a concern about this.

Back