Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This may take another 1.5 years to get released and it will be worth it.

Oh the wait. Thanks for the reminder. By then we will have supes in hand long with bats. It will be even more exciting waiting for the last one of the trinity. .... Btw that raccoon is so scary, any chance of changing it to something less scary :D

Well why not just get the EX since the EX and the reg are the same price, yeah? Might as well get an extra accessory for free. I wouldn't know since i've never ever bought anything directly from Sideshow before so i've never bought an Exclusive version of a collectible.

You can often get the regular from other vendors for a bit less and sometimes get free shipping on top of it. You can end up saving a decent amount of money, especially if you live over seas.

300115-wonder-woman-012.jpg

:winner Looks totally awesome!

man this is just jaw dropping amazing! this is probably the first fully sculpted PF I've actually really wanted. Hats off to SS. I kinda hope (and sure there will be) delays with this. going to have to flex pay her probably

I think I'm going to pose them Batman-Superman-Wonder Woman and all with forward-facing head sculpts. Partially because I want Superman as the focus and I also don't want to have to space out Superman on the right to get the spear out of his face. I'm much more excited for the WW PF than I thought I would be. Sideshow definitely blew me away with this one.

Can we all refrain from pre-ordering on until at least an ES is announced. Perhaps that way SS will not be able to gage a more appropriate high ex es for this and we'll trick them into a smaller run. say ex 750. reg 1500.

Can we all refrain from pre-ordering on until at least an ES is announced. Perhaps that way SS will not be able to gage a more appropriate high ex es for this and we'll trick them into a smaller run. say ex 750. reg 1500.

It was never going to happen anyway. :lol I'm with you. Ex x2 ordered! :duff

Yeah, not on this PF...maybe on something less important to everyones collection :) :duff:

I think I may be passing on this one. Congrats to all those who order her though. She rocks!

Well, the proto looks fantastic. If they can remotely match the paint apps and not muck up the face, this will be a highly sought after PF. Everything about the sculpt is fantastic. The hair, her confident grin, her pose - simply stellar work. Now just pull it off in terms of execution on a mass produced level. I'm not knocking it, just after the armpit fiasco with Bats, really don't want to see something drag this beauty down.

There was a cool print for the Superman PF that they showed in an early preview too. I think it was for reference only but would have been an awesome bonus. They'll probably work the print art into the box instead.

There was a cool print for the Superman PF that they showed in an early preview too. I think it was for reference only but would have been an awesome bonus. They'll probably work the print art into the box instead.

does it ever happen before? SS so generous giving out free print inside the box when they ship over to us?

The only prints I've gotten from Sideshow were prints that they advertised as included when I ordered the item. The last one I got came with the Colossus PF.

does it ever happen before? SS so generous giving out free print inside the box when they ship over to us?

I think he means the art will be on the box and not a print in the box. If SSC says it's not included, it's not going to be included unless they change their minds and announce it down the line.

They could at least offer artwork separately to compliment a statue that's released.

I'm sure they'd make profit from that; I bet a lot of collectors would like the option too.

Back