Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the proto looks fantastic. If they can remotely match the paint apps and not muck up the face, this will be a highly sought after PF. Everything about the sculpt is fantastic. The hair, her confident grin, her pose - simply stellar work. Now just pull it off in terms of execution on a mass produced level. I'm not knocking it, just after the armpit fiasco with Bats, really don't want to see something drag this beauty down.

Reading this is getting me a bit worried now. Hope the face comes out like the promo unlike Ivys issues with the eyes and missing darker mascara from the promo.

The artwork is just a simple computer printed paper right? How much would it cost for SS to just hit the print button, say 2500 times.

:horror dump those little Kotobukiya DC Bishoujo Statues and get the big WW!!! now!!!

Serious. I used to get those. Have the Supergirl (signed by Vandervoot) and the Bishoujo Batgirl. After Bats PF canceled my Batman from them and never looked back lol. Not the same anymore

Sent from Tap Dance on Your ***

I'm really liking WW. May have to order it.

Just curious, why no SS pics of her with Green Lantern?

Is he really THAT much out of place (size wise) compared to the big 3??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Serious. I used to get those. Have the Supergirl (signed by Vandervoot) and the Bishoujo Batgirl. After Bats PF canceled my Batman from them and never looked back lol. Not the same anymore

Sent from Tap Dance on Your ***

Mr. Green afraid of those cute little Bishoujo Statues. Like those starburst commercial with Michael Bolton, they must've use unicorns, barney, and leprechaun to condense juicey fruit into little cute statue form. wouldn't surprise Mr. Green if they're edible.

Mr. Green afraid of those cute little Bishoujo Statues. Like those starburst commercial with Michael Bolton, they must've use unicorns, barney, and leprechaun to condense juicey fruit into little cute statue form. wouldn't surprise Mr. Green if they're edible.

I used to collect those even before I started sideshow. They were alright for a while but I got tired of them cuz they all have the same face. There is just no comparison. I recently sold all of the ones I owned in a giant lot on ebay and they had been in boxes for like 2 years. If you skip this cuz you have the koto WW, do yourself a favor...dump those and get this one cuz you will regret it one day if you miss out.

I'm delaying the order until my points from my Batman PF are dropped into my account. It shipped January 8th, so that means I should expect my points on, roughly, February 17th...

Will WW sell out before then? I sure hope not.

I'm delaying the order until my points from my Batman PF are dropped into my account. It shipped January 8th, so that means I should expect my points on, roughly, February 17th...

Will WW sell out before then? I sure hope not.

Probably not, but how many points do you have? I usually find it isn't worth it to use points unless you buy the entire thing with points, since you don't earn points on a purchase you use points on.

Probably not, but how many points do you have? I usually find it isn't worth it to use points unless you buy the entire thing with points, since you don't earn points on a purchase you use points on.

I currently have $184.50 in points... It'll be bumped to $200 with the Bats.

Yeah, I could wait, but.... meh. 6 in one, half dozen of the other.

50% off Wonder Woman seems like a pretty sweet deal, if you ask me.

I would have enough to get her for free if they would ship my Superman and Black Widow which are delayed :mad:

Back