Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm delaying the order until my points from my Batman PF are dropped into my account. It shipped January 8th, so that means I should expect my points on, roughly, February 17th...

Will WW sell out before then? I sure hope not.

Given that this is a highly anticipated statue by collectors it could but, having said that, I doubt it will since the price is considered high by some folks and the NRD will cause some collectors to wait for in hand pics at which time the Ex may, and probably will, be sold out.

Or not. :lol

Last edited:
I currently have $184.50 in points... It'll be bumped to $200 with the Bats.

Yeah, I could wait, but.... meh. 6 in one, half dozen of the other.

50% off Wonder Woman seems like a pretty sweet deal, if you ask me.

I wouldn't let $15 stand in the way of ordering this statue and possibly missing out on the Ex. If you really want this statue and want to not have to stress about it selling out on the Ex., just get it. When those remaining $15 kick in, there will probably be something else you will want anyways...there is no end to this hobby :)

I wouldn't let $15 stand in the way of ordering this statue and possibly missing out on the Ex. If you really want this statue and want to not have to stress about it selling out on the Ex., just get it. When those remaining $15 kick in, there will probably be something else you will want anyways...there is no end to this hobby :)

Agreed, there is always something new to pick up

It would nice if we can have a pay in full discount like PCS does. Maybe 15 to 20%? That would be nice since prices keep going up.

It would nice if we can have a pay in full discount like PCS does. Maybe 15 to 20%? That would be nice since prices keep going up.

yeah, that's actually a point that i've always wondered why sideshow hasn't offered that option before. seems like a great idea to at least make that option available.

I agree, other company's like e.g., Pop Culture Shock have different prices for paying all up front or via their own flex pay. There should be a benefit to tossing all your cash up front for a statue versus over a period of like 10 months. But I would bet Sideshow is making a killing from those Non-refundable deposits (NRD) that people cancel on during the flex pay schedule. I would be curious to see what the % of people cancelling on NRD is for Sideshow products on average.

I agree, other company's like e.g., Pop Culture Shock have different prices for paying all up front or via their own flex pay. There should be a benefit to tossing all your cash up front for a statue versus over a period of like 10 months. But I would bet Sideshow is making a killing from those Non-refundable deposits (NRD) that people cancel on during the flex pay schedule. I would be curious to see what the % of people cancelling on NRD is for Sideshow products on average.

you can thank all of the wishy washy mofos in this hobby for the NRD

True...

I'll be monitoring the situation. I'm sure there will be a Stock Alert if we're getting close to sell-out.

You just like to post snide remarks. But I enjoy them :)

I actually do.

And that's the reason. People have to actually think about paying some money before they PO something, before that flaky collectors were just POing every damn thing and cancelling later, bumping people on to waitlists and no doubt causing headaches for SS. I like flexpay too, its the bomb.

I'm a part of these mofos because i'm an impulse buyer and probably have paid off a statue or two worth of $$$ in NRD losses. Realistically if I had just went through with the purchases and just sent the statue back with s&h out of pocket if I wasn't happy with it - then it would probably be cheaper vs. the NRD loss. I live about 3 hours drive from Sideshow so the S&H isn't crazy on returns from where i'm at. But yes, i'm part of the problem so I can't really complain :thud: Still would be nice to have an incentive for paying in full, up front.

Back