Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What we need is a nice wall length shelf with uber support structure to line them all up next to each other.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Your putting dangerous money spending thoughts into my head Josh. Considering I'm almost done collecting my X-men pf line and I'm thinking about going for the Avengers line also.

Well one of my long awaited grails should be here Friday :yess::yess::yess:

Now, I would like the PF WW to be available so I can add it to my collection! When will SS put up that blasted pre-order/buy button?!! :gah:

Sideshow will put WW up for PO after we have been tortured, tormented & teased thoroughly! :lol :gah: :lol

Very true, the torture has already begun. My display room is in agony waiting for Superman and now I am debating if I should keep a space open for her but then I will have a gap for like a year, maybe more.

Very true, the torture has already begun. My display room is in agony waiting for Superman and now I am debating if I should keep a space open for her but then I will have a gap for like a year, maybe more.

I've been saving a spot for WW ever since they announced that she would be made! :impatient:

Waiting sucks. :lecture :gah:

I think the rumor of a shield EX came from a Sideshow tease, where the concept drawing said Shield EX, am I wrong?

I'm going to go with a sword/staff switch-out EX. The shield might also be a switch-out, but like Bats' two heads, it's not exclusive.

That's my guess. I'm probably full of it.

I've been saving a spot for WW ever since they announced that she would be made! :impatient:

Waiting sucks. :lecture :gah:

NO KIDDING!!!! I guess it at least gives me time to find shelves I like.....so WW is probably going to be around the same height as Super-man and Batman PF right? Between 25" and 30" right?

We should def get two heads for this one, and the other head should be Megan fox version, lmao!!!

I think the rumor of a shield EX came from a Sideshow tease, where the concept drawing said Shield EX, am I wrong?

I'm going to go with a sword/staff switch-out EX. The shield might also be a switch-out, but like Bats' two heads, it's not exclusive.

That's my guess. I'm probably full of it.

No, I don't think you're wrong.

NO KIDDING!!!! I guess it at least gives me time to find shelves I like.....so WW is probably going to be around the same height as Super-man and Batman PF right? Between 25" and 30" right?

I'd say that's a good guess. :D

We should def get two heads for this one, and the other head should be Megan fox version, lmao!!!

:lol :lol :lol

Back