Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I'm still new to SS, why would they send out the same "Sneak Peak" of WW that they showed us during their 12 days of Christmas? Does that mean she is actually getting closer to pre-order or are they just messing with us? Because I'm tired of waiting?!!! :impatient:

They are all over the place. When they are consistent, they'll give a sneak peek on a thurs newsletter, a full reveal of pictures/pricing on a tuesday, and then preorder the next thursday. But they sometimes they just put in arbitrary teasers, and this seems like one of those times.

Since I'm still new to SS, why would they send out the same "Sneak Peak" of WW that they showed us during their 12 days of Christmas? Does that mean she is actually getting closer to pre-order or are they just messing with us? Because I'm tired of waiting?!!! :impatient:

It's not exactly the same vid. They show her back and the shield better in this new one. She looks great overall, and will be tough to pass up.

WW is going to be EPIC! :bow

Wonder what the ex will be...

I definitely see what looks like a spartan helmet and sword on the base. Looks like her hair is just blowing in the wind. Excited for this one!

It's not exactly the same vid. They show her back and the shield better in this new one. She looks great overall, and will be tough to pass up.

It links to the same video, so unless youtube doesn't have a change log (IE, you can upload something new and it doesn't change the date of publishing) it's the same.

Yeah, I think after a few years in this hobby, we all learn to focus our collections. Money and space become more of a factor as our collection grows. I think it does take a little while to get to the point where we are not buying everything we like.

Agreed, I have to keep reminding myself every month to not venture into pop culture shock's street fighter line.

Finally made it to post 1k!

Agreed, I have to keep reminding myself every month to not venture into pop culture shock's street fighter line.

Finally made it to post 1k!

Same here, plus MK line... But I find it so hard to resist purchasing stuff that we grew up with, movies, cartoon, comic, video games... :panic:

WW is going to be EPIC! :bow

Wonder what the ex will be...

I definitely see what looks like a spartan helmet and sword on the base. Looks like her hair is just blowing in the wind. Excited for this one!

I believe the EX is the Shield, on the original video you can pause it and it says the sidewhow exclusive will be the Shield. I will try to post a quick screen shot later.

Someone said SSAlex on the other forum said it wasn't. Unless SS has already made a change it appears the evidence is quite clear. Hope it goes up for pre order next Thurs. I don't want to wait any longer to find out. I'm ready to order already!

Yeah you have to be careful you don't do these expensive impulse buys. For me WW was insta-buy, I had every issue since the George Perez reboot. I've since sold all my comics, but WW holds a special place in my heart and have to have her, those other two caped jokers can suck it (waits for the backlash:))

I'm learning from posters like you guys to be smart with my purchases but sometimes I do get carried away when a piece blows me away like the Red Sonja Ex. I at least did not order the queen of the dead lol even though I really liked it.

Yeah you have to be careful you don't do these expensive impulse buys. For me WW was insta-buy, I had every issue since the George Perez reboot. I've since sold all my comics, but WW holds a special place in my heart and have to have her, those other two caped jokers can suck it (waits for the backlash:))

:lol :lol :lol

Pfffffftttt...shows what you know. Joker doesn't wear a cape.

Back