Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that my Batman EX converted and I have the Superman EX flexing this one became a must have to complete the Trinity!

It's funny how addicting sideshow can be. Hello my name is Gathro and I'm a Sideshowaholic.

Haha, ya it can get bad. However, I found that over the years it becomes less and less addicting. I am finally at a place where I really only buy what I can display or would want to, instead of buying everything.

Haha, ya it can get bad. However, I found that over the years it becomes less and less addicting. I am finally at a place where I really only buy what I can display or would want to, instead of buying everything.

Yeah, I think after a few years in this hobby, we all learn to focus our collections. Money and space become more of a factor as our collection grows. I think it does take a little while to get to the point where we are not buying everything we like.

I have already started focusing my collection but that is because I have been collecting Disney items for 2 years and have to save on space. But it is hard but I narrowed down my collection by only collecting the pieces I like from movies that are my favs. So I have an Avatar collection, LOTR/Hobbit but I only collect the Elves since they are my favorite characters from the film, a HUGE Disney Brave collection, and I'm starting my WW collection with this PF because it is just AMAZING!!! Granted, I still would like to own a house someday with like 8 rooms and 5 of those rooms are just for my collections!!!:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

Yeah, I think after a few years in this hobby, we all learn to focus our collections. Money and space become more of a factor as our collection grows. I think it does take a little while to get to the point where we are not buying everything we like.

Agreed. :goodpost:

It's taken me awhile but after I get WW and WS Cap my collection will be focused on Star Wars and The Hobbit. :D :yess:

Agreed. :goodpost:

It's taken me awhile but after I get WW and WS Cap my collection will be focused on Star Wars and The Hobbit. :D :yess:

I hear ya Snoop. My focus is Marvel and DC merch. Even then, it has to be characters I REALLY like. I collect Bowen and Koto pieces as well. I tend to have complete lineups of my favorite Marvels characters in Bowen and Koto merch. The size and price allow me to do that. With how big SSC pieces are, I'm just looking to add my most favorite must have characters. SSC's new DC license isn't making things any easier. The Batman family PFs alone are going to put a major dent in my display area and wallet.

I hear ya Snoop. My focus is Marvel and DC merch. Even then, it has to be characters I REALLY like. I collect Bowen and Koto pieces as well. I tend to have complete lineups of my favorite Marvels characters in Bowen and Koto merch. The size and price allow me to do that. With how big SSC pieces are, I'm just looking to add my most favorite must have characters. SSC's new DC license isn't making things any easier. The Batman family PFs alone are going to put a major dent in my display area and wallet.

Bowen and Koto produce some really cool pieces. :rock

With the cost of each statue being produced by Sideshow, Gentle Giant and others going up nearly every release I'm becoming more and more picky on what I order.

Being poor sucks. :lol

I'm learning from posters like you guys to be smart with my purchases but sometimes I do get carried away when a piece blows me away like the Red Sonja Ex. I at least did not order the queen of the dead lol even though I really liked it.

Bowen and Koto produce some really cool pieces. :rock

With the cost of each statue being produced by Sideshow, Gentle Giant and others going up nearly every release I'm becoming more and more picky on what I order.

Being poor sucks. :lol

If I see you on the corner with a sign "will work for statues" I will jump the curb in my 300 Hemi and do a burn out on you,

I know that sounds Harsh but you will Thank Me :lol:lol:lol:lol

so we still on for Fox and Scarlet?

news_300115.jpg

I'm learning from posters like you guys to be smart with my purchases but sometimes I do get carried away when a piece blows me away like the Red Sonja Ex. I at least did not order the queen of the dead lol even though I really liked it.

It's easy to get carried away with the POs in this hobby...trust me I know! :lol :lol :lol

If I see you on the corner with a sign "will work for statues" I will jump the curb in my 300 Hemi and do a burn out on you,

I know that sounds Harsh but you will Thank Me :lol:lol:lol:lol

so we still on for Fox and Scarlet?

Damn straight! :yess:

Just be sure to bring some Bactine for the tire burns! :lol

Since I'm still new to SS, why would they send out the same "Sneak Peak" of WW that they showed us during their 12 days of Christmas? Does that mean she is actually getting closer to pre-order or are they just messing with us? Because I'm tired of waiting?!!! :impatient:

Back