Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How can anyone know anything when no one knows there's a club to begin with??? :cuss

I didn't know anything about it until last year, and the club has been around for quite sometime. You're only supposed to find out about it if you attend the Sideshow Freaks Party. It's one of the privileges they offer you for attending.

I didn't know anything about it until last year, and the club has been around for quite sometime. You're only supposed to find out about it if you attend the Sideshow Freaks Party. It's one of the privileges they offer you for attending.

Comic con party? Errr its too far for me to get there anytime soon. But why is it a secret?? Don't they want the most people in clubs to sign up? It would make sense to make more money? If the WW pics gets posted for all to see it can generate even more excitement. So if there is a club can someone in that so called elite club posts the new WW pics here?

20131215-james-earl-jones-totes-magotes-529.jpg

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Must resist the urge to preorder.

Can't....get sucked......back.....into.....Sideshow.......

Yeeeees!

palpatine.jpg
:lol

How can anyone know anything when no one knows there's a club to begin with??? :cuss

What club? :monkey3

so maybe we can see Wonder woman in the comic con and P.O. in august-september....

i think will ship on feb 2015

Well....dizzamn! Time to start selling blood and prepare for this order! She looks magnificent! I wonder what the exclusive version will be? Swap out arm with Lasso of Truth, different head, different weapon?? Can't wait!!! :clap:thud::yess::panic::hi5:

wow, that was a interesting few pages of nothing, very interesting, that said it does look like where getting back to the topic at hand, WonderWoman.

P.S. We will Never Speak of The Elite League of Sideshow Collectors Initiative

wow, that was a interesting few pages of nothing, very interesting, that said it does look like where getting back to the topic at hand, WonderWoman.

Umm, I think you just did :slap

So what really is the initiative :gah: all I want is some elite exclusive pics of WW. Someone must know something who is in the club. Please post some exclusive WW pics!

Well, that was three pages of CBG I could have done without. :thud:

If someone can just confirm elite club or no club from the club, then we will know for sure if a club exist. I still have no clue is there really a secret elite club from sdcc?

:slap :monkey1 I just threw up. Yuck! Can we get some real elite club members pics of the PF WW? :gah:

There is a club CBG but you've probably blew your chances already by mentioning it all the time.

Back