Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wasn't fully convinced first, but the elite preview looks great. bring it on already!

I can't tell if this is a joke, or if i'm really missing out on new pics..

desk_20flip_thumb.jpg

Just got back from the Double Elite meeting. They had Wonder Woman in hand. She looks great!

How do we become elite? I never knew we had that option? Do we really? Im a member for 2 years now and never knew such a thing was here. Do I sign up somewhere? What's the requirements?

I can't bite my tongue anymore. They're just messing with you CBG. Anyone can join the elite group. You just have to sign up at the Sideshow Freaks Party at Comic- Con. You just pay a fee and go through a little initiation process, where I'll admit I did some things that I'm not particularly proud of:slap, but it was all in good fun. It was worth it, because now I get exclusive updates and pics of all Sideshow's newest projects. And please if guys are reading this, don't revoke my membership just because I mentioned a few things.

Last edited:
I can't bite my tongue anymore. They're just messing with you CBG. Anyone can join the elite group. You just have to sign up at the Sideshow Freaks Party at Comic- Con. You just pay a fee and go through a little initiation process, where I'll admit I did some things that I'm not particularly proud of, but it was all in good fun. It was all worth it, because now I get exclusive updates and pics of all Sideshow's newest projects. And please if guys are reading this, don't revoke my membership just because I mentioned a few things.

Damn't M.C. do you remember what happened to the Last Member

where gonna miss you my Friend, we will light a candle for you on your Birthday

Damn't M.C. do you remember what happened to the Last Member

where gonna miss you my Friend, we will light a candle for you on your Birthday
You're just kidding right? Because I was just about to pay my renewel fee. I think they said we had up until the 5th to pay it right? I didn't disclose any information about the EX , so I thought I wasn't breaking any rules.

The rules clearly state you will be on probation and penalized 3 private newsletters the next few Wednesdays.

Now let's go back to pretending we don't know anything about what it looks like.

The rules clearly state you will be on probation and penalized 3 private newsletters the next few Wednesdays.

Now let's go back to pretending we don't know anything about what it looks like.

That's totally unfair.:( Why because I tried to help someone? No good deed goes unpunished I guess. I should be able to wave the penalty this one time considering the circumstances. I promise I'll keep my big mouth shut from now on.

I can't bite my tongue anymore. They're just messing with you CBG. Anyone can join the elite group. You just have to sign up at the Sideshow Freaks Party at Comic- Con. You just pay a fee and go through a little initiation process, where I'll admit I did some things that I'm not particularly proud of:slap, but it was all in good fun. It was worth it, because now I get exclusive updates and pics of all Sideshow's newest projects. And please if guys are reading this, don't revoke my membership just because I mentioned a few things.

I can't make it to comic con so I will never be elite :monkey2 what kind of initiation process are we talking about? I would love some exclusive pics of WW and other projects they are working on.

Back