Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you! Whew! That was so much easier. One can never be sure if a thing is real or not. Just needed confirmation. :1-1: now need to relax a bit. Now at least I'm all caught up with all the latest WW pf info and pics. This is the second statue other then galactus I'm buying by all means. Going to watch the new episode of power rangers megaforce. Be back soon. Happy New year!

I thought you were in on the joke, CBG. :lol :eek:

There's a code for $5 in the newsletter that can be added to your account. SSCNEWS2014. That makes $30 I have added in points over the holidays thanks SS. I only had $17.50 before. Now have $47.50.

The code expires which means you have 2 days to input it. Once you have it on your account the points don't leave. I have 600 points is got this way over the month that are still there.
I have bunch of points I'm itching to use as well but I'm trying to hold out until I have about 1000 more... Don't know if thats going to last or not.

I have bunch of points I'm itching to use as well but I'm trying to hold out until I have about 1000 more... Don't know if thats going to last or not.

Yeah, I used a couple thousand points on the Batman PF , but I still lost 300 points for the remaining balance. It's best to save them until you can pay for something in full. Unfortunately, that is easier said than done.

Last day will be the Randy Savage vs Jesus diorama I can feel it.

Macho-Man-Randy-Savage-vs-Jesus.jpg

Back