Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2012

I don't see anything wrong with it given how they change her origin at the time. I am partial to the pants only because it helps avoid the heroic warrior BAYWATCH BABE thing they have going with the classic. However, there isn't anything wrong with your opinion either.

I took notice of her when she got the new costume in #600. Now that she's been changed back, I'm still paying attention. So in that sense, the new costume was a success. I like both outfits, honestly. I could go with a classic PF and a #600 comiquette, I'd probably get them both.

That shot of WW was to show the transition back to her original costume from the one Jim Lee did for JMikes run on her book just prior to the New52. There are concept sketches that if the Germ worked from I am sure the warrior would be visible.

Nice I didn't know that. I wish they'd kept the black pants looks going for a bit longer, it was a nice change.

I got to say, I've become a fan. :rock

Same here.

Nice I didn't know that. I wish they'd kept the black pants looks going for a bit longer, it was a nice change.

Same here.

It wasn't in the comic but if you pay attention to the cloths she is ripping off they ate the Jim Lee redesign.

Well here you go.

wonder-woman-new-costume.jpg

I really like this outfit. Her normal outfit is a bit too "old fashioned" in the sense that it's just a bunch of fan service. This one is a lot cooler looking and more believable.

I really like this outfit. Her normal outfit is a bit too "old fashioned" in the sense that it's just a bunch of fan service. This one is a lot cooler looking and more believable.

are you kidding? :cuckoo: :slap

funny-picture-y22rkwxg7k-EPIC-FAIL1.jpg

...I don't get how it would be more believable for a Greek Amazon given life from clay by the Gods who's spent most of her life on an island of warrior women untouched by the hands man or the modern world, to run around in pants with knee pads. Not saying a starred swimsuit is any better but come on.

...I don't get how it would be more believable for a Greek Amazon given life from clay by the Gods who's spent most of her life on an island of warrior women untouched by the hands man or the modern world, to run around in pants with knee pads. Not saying a starred swimsuit is any better but come on.

Shhhh you and your logic. :thwak

In THAT story line she grew up thinking she was an ordinary girl though... At least I think that was the twist.

The nuDCU WW costume isn't very good. It's a poor copy of the classic with bad colors and too many lines.

Lmao, yea lets keep it real, what's WW email this subject needs to be elaborately discussed with its protagonist, lol

:goodpost: Exactly! Now please get back to posting lovely pics...... please with a cherry on top (see I asked nicely too :wink1:)

So, I've never read any WW comics, outside of her appearance in Kingdom Come. Any recommended trade paperbacks that are both well written and illustrated?

:goodpost: Exactly! Now please get back to posting lovely pics...... please with a cherry on top (see I asked nicely too :wink1:)

::laffs:: I'll see what kind of WW loveliness I can find! I'm always willing to gawk at/post great pics of everyone's favorite Amazon princess!!!

So, I've never read any WW comics, outside of her appearance in Kingdom Come. Any recommended trade paperbacks that are both well written and illustrated?

From most accounts the Greg Rucka era WW is really good. I have most of them in TPB but haven't read them yet.

Ran across this colored pencil Lynda Carter WW piece I thought was pretty nice. I'd easily buy a statue of WW based on LC's likeness...

Wonder-Woman-dc-comics-3977054-1024-768.jpg

Referring to my previous post, I think this...

wonder-woman.jpg

...would be a fantastic pose for a PF Lynda Carter WW piece! Think of the possibilities!!!! A fabric cape, maybe actual metal wristbands, a "real" lasso!!! It makes the head spin!!!!

Referring to my previous post, I think this...

wonder-woman.jpg

...would be a fantastic pose for a PF Lynda Carter WW piece! Think of the possibilities!!!! A fabric cape, maybe actual metal wristbands, a "real" lasso!!! It makes the head spin!!!!

WonderWoman-turn.gif

I see what you mean!!

Lol almost 100 pages in and we barely have a design sketch for this one ... Lol. Oh and what go previewed or went up during the Black Friday week ... Diablo....:slap

Back