Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2012

You know with all this talk i have a feeling that this PF is going to be a big let down with the sculpt or pose of said WW. Idk i just feel like thr is to much :blissy about WW but, we can only hope they dont :dump

Well, here's hoping that since WW is part of the DC "Trinity," they approach her with the same level of detail and wow factor that they're putting forth on Batman and, eventually, Superman...

Lol almost 100 pages in and we barely have a design sketch for this one ... Lol. Oh and what go previewed or went up during the Black Friday week ... Diablo....:slap

Guess that must mean the WW (and the people who really like the character) must be a pretty passionate lot!!!

Well, here's hoping that since WW is part of the DC "Trinity," they approach her with the same level of detail and wow factor that they're putting forth on Batman and, eventually, Superman...

and hope we shall :1-1: :lol

and hope we shall :1-1: :lol

Please allow me to inspire and provide hope.....
ww10.gif

:blissy:blissy:inlove

Please allow me to inspire and provide hope.....
ww10.gif

:blissy:blissy:inlove

There are just some women who know how to run!!!! She made that look SO effortless! Makes me wonder (not to make a bad pun), but do any of you remember how often we actually saw her running where you could see her feet??? I have to wonder if maybe they actually had her in running shoes for some of those sequence and just cleverly shot around it...

There are just some women who know how to run!!!! She made that look SO effortless! Makes me wonder (not to make a bad pun), but do any of you remember how often we actually saw her running where you could see her feet??? I have to wonder if maybe they actually had her in running shoes for some of those sequence and just cleverly shot around it...

Ohhhh Hollywood.... the power.

They had a set of flats for her to run in. You can see them in some shots.

Ahhhh...Lynda Carter...:drool :love

OB-NC966_wonder_EV_20110319173012.jpg

IN2Sj4Hi0WSQbY2P9Mru2Dl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVaiQDB_Rd1H6kmuBWtceBJ

Kinda says it all, doesn't it?

As much as Christopher Reeve was (and is) Superman, I think Lynda Carter will likely always be Wonder Woman simply because she was able to capture the essence of the character so well!

Just think if, back in the day, TPTB could've found a way to get Christopher Reeve and Lynda Carter together for a Superman/WW project!!!!

Kinda says it all, doesn't it?

As much as Christopher Reeve was (and is) Superman, I think Lynda Carter will likely always be Wonder Woman simply because she was able to capture the essence of the character so well!

Just think if, back in the day, TPTB could've found a way to get Christopher Reeve and Lynda Carter together for a Superman/WW project!!!!

Yes and yes! :duff :D

Warner Bros. makes the show so that is why you only see DC statues and comics in their homes. The comic shop also display mostly DC products.

Yep. Once in a great while, you'll see something from MARVEL or an independent company show up (like last week's episode with the IRON MAN helmet), but it's mostly DC stuff...

Back