Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2012

I love that show too, it's the one that makes me laugh most on TV right now.

This just won magazine cover for 2012 in Australia

mer.jpg

I actually just saw her last night on "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" and, while she IS easy on eyes, she strikes me as being too slight in build to pull off WW, plus, to be honest, she kinda struck me as a little bit of an airhead...

No doubt man she is way too small but as you said she is not hard to look at. Love the Late Late show aswell. I just can't watch it often because its on so damn late!! Go figure :dunno

The only DC PF that I will be buying.

I so love Wonder Woman my first crush on the opposite sex when I was knee high to a tadpole

So how late in 2012 do we have to wait for a preview, Dec. 31 2012 at 11:59 and 59 seconds ???

or did I miss it? and Bruces answer is already rejected :lol:lol:lol

So how late in 2012 do we have to wait for a preview, Dec. 31 2012 at 11:59 and 59 seconds ???

or did I miss it? and Bruces answer is already rejected :lol:lol:lol

He has nothing to say on the subject. He already cancelled his EX WW PF. :lol

That's the rumor that's going around Chin. 2013 before we see princess D.

princess-diana.jpg

Yep this will be the greatest PF ever. Always wanted a Pricess Diana statue the wait is killing me :lol

The only DC PF that I will be buying.

I so love Wonder Woman my first crush on the opposite sex when I was knee high to a tadpole

Yes and cat woman, huntress, Harley Quinn, batgirl, hawk girl, maybe power girl? :rotfl

Back