Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2012

Oh we're back to wonder woman art?

Sorry about that. Not trying to derail the thread. Just too much Huntress and Supergirl.

WW_and_Superman_Benes.jpg

nice Benes artwork thanks for sharing Piccolo.That is one cute Supergirl.Here are a few more WW sketches and inks Mike Bair,Alex Horley,Giovanna Casotto,Karl Waller and a WW 164 splash by Jimenez.

Love the Benes art, let's hope for the best!

By the way the thread says 'late 2012' but has this actually been confirmed?

:yess: That'll give me sometime to gather some money!

put back about $70 a month. that should be more than enough

This is what you do.

1) Go donate sperm :stake:fireworks

2) Take the cookies they give you, and go stand outside of grocery store, and tell the people you are trying to raise money for your high school basketball uniform. problem solved :banana.

your :welcome

Last edited:

^ hahaaa...good post there.

I wondering why it seems SSC wants to release most of their DC good guy line first.

So that maybe they can release all the villain later (which we all know that its going to be A lot of enemies)

^ hahaaa...good post there.

I wondering why it seems SSC wants to release most of their DC good guy line first.

So that maybe they can release all the villain later (which we all know that its going to be A lot of enemies)

I think sideshow learned what not to do after doing marvel for so many years release schedule wise

SS this is her physique. Please don't make her skinny.
4fecde96.jpg

Back