Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2012

Oh sorry, please, wow us with your conversational skills.:pfft:

:lol:lol

And i really don't know what to do with the new 52....I like proper continuity and nothing is that right now aside from maybe Batwoman. :/

:rotfl we all love WW, I don't mind learning more about the character.

There is a cool bit of trivia about William M Marston the creator of WW.He was the creator of the Systolic blood pressure test and involved in the creation of the first Polygraph.And because of this many believe this is where his idea for the Lasso of Truth came from.

Physical traits:superhuman strength,speed and agility.Fist comic:1941 All Star Comics #8.

Of course you can find all this stuff on the Web.But it's still fun and we most likely have at least until the end of this year or longer before we even hear about a WW PF from SS.

WW painting by Gale Heimbach

Why hello Wonder Woman Cosplay Girl...yes of course we're interested in your mind...of course we are...

shp-005.jpg

Pfft, here's the hottest cosplayer to ever don the tiara (at least her upper half)

WonderWomanCosplay.jpg

And just cuz I was bored, here's an Easter Egg we can ask for if all you weirdo's that support Bruce and Diana want it, lol. Hell, put the tatoo on each side even

WWAll.jpg

Last edited:

Did anyone see that newer custom sculpt of WW on the statue forums? It's the best I've seen on their SS thread. Check it out!

Did anyone see that newer custom sculpt of WW on the statue forums? It's the best I've seen on their SS thread. Check it out!

You Mean This?

Hi,
I present you another Wonderwoman custom based on the mystique comiquette.
I allready do one last year but this one is more "generous" i add more boobs, a little more ass etc...
So stop talking hope you like the pics.
Thank you

7685895822_50e76a338d_c.jpg

7685893432_b32de68c7f_c.jpg

7685891312_85348379df_c.jpg

7685888314_461c67dd63_c.jpg

7685886572_93567bc41e_b.jpg

7685885264_56525e46f7_b.jpg

7685883822_b5e4fe02f2_c.jpg

7685882608_f91d71c170_c.jpg

7685881206_06d7f452af_c.jpg

some little work to come to finish it 100% (base, lasso..)

That's the one! simply stunning piece of art. How much would that piece costs? And how long does it take to make something like this. I notice this one looks even better than the first one. The face paint is by far better than any SS statue I own. I sure hope my WW from SS will look this good. I hope Tim miller or mark will sculpt her for SS.

You Mean This?

The guy that did this WW custom is incredibly talented. Phenomenal work.

It is awesome, my only two small nitpicks on it are that since he increased her breasts he should have added a little but to her rib cage, it's too great a drop in size from her chest to her ribs and her leg curves in a very odd manner. It should be more subtle.

Other than that, pretty awesome.

I noticed the leg issue right away. Kind of looked funky. But overall it is stunning!

Back