Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2012

I'M a WW fanboy and talking about comic artists here are a couple of sketches.I have about 25 WW sketches a couple of pages and a couple of paintings.Most all the sketches are from SDCC and Wondercon.Gonzalo Mayo,Mark Beachum,Rafael Kayanan,Greg Horn,Boris Vallejo & Julie Bell.

I really hope whatever art they use for the WW PF that the sculpt rivals the Joker and Batman PF's.I'll be happy.

I'M a WW fanboy and talking about comic artists here are a couple of sketches.I have about 25 WW sketches a couple of pages and a couple of paintings.Most all the sketches are from SDCC and Wondercon.Gonzalo Mayo,Mark Beachum,Rafael Kayanan,Greg Horn,Boris Vallejo & Julie Bell.

I really hope whatever art they use for the WW PF that the sculpt rivals the Joker and Batman PF's.I'll be happy.

I love the Boris/Bell piece, that's awesome, not to mention hard to come by.

Love the Kayanan art!

Thanks guys..

here are a few more by Cully Hamner,Caesar,Alex Horley,Jay Leisten and the late great George Tuska.

Tim just posted up something on Facebook, and I asked about Wonder Woman. If she's being sculpted now, he might not be doing it if he's doing these other projects =/

T.K. Miller
Closing in on having the body wrapped up. Just did an overlay with the original artwork and have numerous adjustments. o_O

Me
Hopefully it's Wonder Woman (unless this isn't a secret and everyone else knows what you're talking about, lol). If it's not WW, you better get on it before we all have to attack Sideshow's headquarters and make them make you sculpt her

T.K. Miller
Sorry, but it's not Wonder Woman nor is it a Sideshow project.

Tim just posted up something on Facebook, and I asked about Wonder Woman. If she's being sculpted now, he might not be doing it if he's doing these other projects =/

T.K. Miller
Closing in on having the body wrapped up. Just did an overlay with the original artwork and have numerous adjustments. o_O

Me
Hopefully it's Wonder Woman (unless this isn't a secret and everyone else knows what you're talking about, lol). If it's not WW, you better get on it before we all have to attack Sideshow's headquarters and make them make you sculpt her

T.K. Miller
Sorry, but it's not Wonder Woman nor is it a Sideshow project.

:monkey2 why?? So mark please hop on it asap :pray:

An Ed Benes Huntress would be crazy.

tumblr_lsdpt8RWuq1qdep0so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m0ld4sUp3b1r8dwx0o1_500.jpg

pic_lrgbop57cvr.jpg

ebenes-huntress.jpg

Huntress_-_pencils_Benes_2004.jpg

benes_huntress.jpg

It would be awesome! Senor Benes really enjoys drawing Huntress from what I gather.

I just hope this PF lives up to everything else that I see so far, i don't have any doubts as of now given all ive seen so far!

One of my favorites.

huntress16.jpg

Awesome Supergirl too.

May2006_Supergirl.jpg

:goodpost:
Now this is also one of my favorites. Thank you for sharing.

And yes, he also does an awesome Supergirl.

Supergirl_Benes_04.jpg

SupergirlBenesback.jpg

Supergirl6-1.jpg

May2006_SupergirlBenes.jpg

Supergirl7.jpg

I have always Loved Benes Artwork and that 2nd one from the bottom just proves it, Great Post; Piccolo

:exactly:
You are absolutely right. I don't think the man knows how to draw a woman that doesn't look amazing. I know he lives in Brazil; maybe he only sees beautiful women in his day to day life. I hear hear they grow on trees down there. :wink1:

I'm moving and learning Spanish and Thank You Piccolo for the sharing all the Awesome Artwork

Back