Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been up long enough to be headed to sold out territory. But with such a large areas, WL will convert with ease. Just curious if this will actually ship in Oct.

I just converted from flex pay to full. An email will be sent about 14-20 days, prior to shipping with the exact date and ship cost.

It's been up long enough to be headed to sold out territory. But with such a large areas, WL will convert with ease. Just curious if this will actually ship in Oct.

If we go by how the flexpay works: Ivy and WW are both scheduled for an October release. With Ivy, you can flexpay her with 4 installments of $78.75 each, with last one falling in November. But with WW, you get only 2 installments of $180 each, with last one in October. Looks like WW will be out sooner than Ivy but :dunno

If we go by how the flexpay works: Ivy and WW are both scheduled for October. With Ivy, you can flexpay her with 4 installments of $78.75 each, with last one falling in November. But with WW, you get only 2 installments of $180 each, with last one in October. Looks like WW will be out sooner than her but :dunno

Yeah I know. Wish I could do Better flex plans. May pay off soon. Wish we could pay with PayPal.

Why would they ship to ppl who haven't paid in full first, if at all.
Cause ppl that pay in full do it at the end. Ppl that pay flex usually have paid SCC over 75% of the statue before the last payment and shipping

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back