Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PCS really needs to update that ordering system and website if they're going to try to be in this game with a DC license. Taking just paypal and having website crashes just isn't going to cut it.

Yeah, I'm not really cool with their site crashing, and having to hit the refresh button a million times to try to order something.

PCS really needs to update that ordering system and website if they're going to try to be in this game with a DC license. Taking just paypal and having website crashes just isn't going to cut it.
Funny thing is that they were supposed to update their website last year. Then this year they put up a post with how it was supposed to look and was supposed to he premièred in April. Still nothing Lol. Its so ghetto like I made it in 2002 or something

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

No no no, that wasn't the hard days, internet pssh. Remember when you actually had to drive from Comic store to Comic Store and see if they had got any in and the worst news you could possibly hear, "I sold my last one this morning"

I still do that :lol and I go through the Previews catalogue and fill out the order form while I'm there. I'm old school

Pretty much, people would jump on, order, if they had the money great it's bought. If not cancel and no skin of their backs. Also, because they weren't making as many the flippers would jump on and grab them knowing full well they'd make a ton on people who "had to have them".

Yeah, the pre-set ES was a major factor in the sell outs back then. No TBD ES to deal with. Now merch is up for months.

:lol

What is this? Sideshow Freaks senior citizens night?
clif.gif
images
grandpa.gif
Grandpa_Angry.gif
:monkey3

:lol

What is this? Sideshow Freaks senior citizens night?
clif.gif
images
grandpa.gif
Grandpa_Angry.gif
:monkey3
Lmao dude. I can't see those gifs but I'm sire they're hilarious.

Edit. Oh **** Lol they loaded. What the hell those are as old as the things these guys are talking about. Good choice.

Hey hey, I haven't even hit 40 yet :p

:lol :nana: :wink1: :lol

Lmao dude. I can't see those gifs but I'm sire they're hilarious.

Edit. Oh **** Lol they loaded. What the hell those are as old as the things these guys are talking about. Good choice.

:lol :rotfl:lol :lol

That was a nightmare :panic:

Back