Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the real WONDER WOMAN!

nwo31005_zpsdfb9acd5.jpg
Some one just pointed out to me yhat she appears to be wearing heels, those have got to go

If it was vulnerable enough to get tarnished, it wouldn't be strong enough to stop bullets. Those bracers would need to be replaced on a regular basis if they were steel or any earthly metal. I suspect they were from the gods.

Smooth surfaces deflect things better than rough surfaces, so any bracers made to deflect things are going to be smooth. The smoother something is, the less surface area, and as a result, the shinier it is. Perhaps you didn't know. Maybe you never polished anything before and felt the difference in slipperiness before and after.
Since they're "of the gods" I doubt the amount if polish has anything to do with their effectiveness.

Don't think they're heels bro. Look more like wedges Lol. So more like a platform shoe

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Since they're "of the gods" I doubt the amount if polish has anything to do with their effectiveness.

Deflection is like reflection. Deflection redirects objects that hit it and reflection redirects light that hits it. They are related. Rough surfaces catch things more when impacted and are moved more. A smooth surface has EVERYTHING to do with it's effectiveness in deflecting objects, after basic material strength. If you had an object strike inside of a box, would it be deflected? No. It would be caught inside the box. A rough surface is like a lot of tiny boxes over a surface which can grab things that hit that surface. A shiny surface is the smoothest surface which deflects things best.

I don't know if Hephaestus uses polish to get things smooth, but if whatever he makes will defect things best, it is going to be like a mirror.
If bracers are from the gods, all the more likely it will be as shiny as possible.
You are mistaken.

Deflection is like reflection. Deflection redirects objects that hit it and reflection redirects light that hits it. They are related. Rough surfaces catch things more when impacted and are moved more. A smooth surface has EVERYTHING to do with it's effectiveness in deflecting objects, after basic material strength. If you had an object strike inside of a box, would it be deflected? No. It would be caught inside the box. A rough surface is like a lot of tiny boxes over a surface which can grab things that hit that surface. A shiny surface is the smoothest surface which deflects things best.

I don't know if Hephaestus uses polish to get things smooth, but if whatever he makes will defect things best, it is going to be like a mirror.
If bracers are from the gods, all the more likely it will be as shiny as possible.
You are mistaken.
You're using earthly physics to try and explain your need for shine on what would be magically imbued items, think about for a second

Either way, it's retarded. How is she supposed to run in those?...why would an amazon warrior have platforms? :gah:
Lmao yeah I know. Lol still better than heels. Could you imagine heels? Lol
Gadot looks like a cosplaying striper in that pic.
Hahaha yeah man and how

You are mistaken.
Dude i didn't read that but it looks like a ****ing poem or something Lol. The word surface is lined up so perfectly on my tapatalk on like 5 consecutive lines

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Why is everything dark brown, where is the red and the gold?

Supposedly that's a picture from Dawn of Justice, so my working theory is that's her outfit when she is introduced, but it will look more like the comics in her stand alone movie.

You're using earthly physics to try and explain your need for shine on what would be magically imbued items, think about for a second

Doubt it's even physics. I'll put a dull rough piece of steel against his shinny reflective mirror in a fun fight any day :slap

Yeah, a rougher surface will grip things more, but at the speed a bullet travels it won't make much of a difference at all, all that matters is how hard/dense the material is.

Less than 100 left. I wonder how real this is.

Well let's see, Batman and Superman sold out of 2000 and 2500 EX's in 4 days and think it was 16 days respectively(Someone can correct the superman one) Wonder Woman has 3500 EX's and has been on sale for 5 months and counting and was just shown to probably be Statue of SDCC this year.

It could of course be fake but if it was real, would I be surprised? No, not really.

Nope I checked SSC site.

Well no, they sometimes do this thing where it'll say "This Many remain!" and then it'll go to Zero and then it'll go back up for PO because they didn't really hit the number of EX's sold. SSC has said it's a system thing, some members here think it's them trying to sell more statues, whatever the case maybe until it's the waitlist we'll never really know.

Back