Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the real WONDER WOMAN!

nwo31005_zpsdfb9acd5.jpg
Is that Gal Gadot? Is that an official image? Or a fan made

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Wow! I didn't expect a damn thing when they announced Godot for the role, but she looks freakin' great right there. Remains to be seen how she'll play out in the movie, but color me cautiously optimistic.

I was thinking the same thing lol. Hopefully it's just the photo...
Hopefully. I was trying to zoom in to see if we'd get some dark reds but nothing i can see so far. Not a fan of this darker route but I guess they'll do what they want to be honest

Not all steel has a chrome finish.

I don't know what they are supposed to be made of, but they don't look like steel, either stainless or high carbon. It's the wrong color. They look more like aluminum or dull silver. Not titanium or platinum or nickel either. I realized they are called bracers.

Im sure its to give it a tarnished, battle worn look. Chrome would cheese it up.
If it was vulnerable enough to get tarnished, it wouldn't be strong enough to stop bullets. Those bracers would need to be replaced on a regular basis if they were steel or any earthly metal. I suspect they were from the gods.

Smooth surfaces deflect things better than rough surfaces, so any bracers made to deflect things are going to be smooth. The smoother something is, the less surface area, and as a result, the shinier it is. Perhaps you didn't know. Maybe you never polished anything before and felt the difference in slipperiness before and after.

Last edited:
If you look closely, it is red gold and blue. Its just been REALLY dulled down like a sepia look.
I don't know how you saw that so congrats to you but to me it looks like Warrior Princess colours

Back