Wonder Woman - June 2, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She has a last name...Tico lol

4DF56007-1EF3-4545-B94C-F37D5BEA7073.jpg

I have no idea why SJWs aren't all over this toy...

You can take her brain out -- she wears panties on her head -- and has a mouth that could suck all day...

View attachment 367016

But don't you dare suggest she's anything but great.

Too niche. Not enough attention. They only go for the big fish.
Thats why u never see sjw going after lowrider car shows or magazines with semi nude women or stuff like that.
Not enough drama

Just watched this for the first time yesterday. Thought it was very good! She's gonna be the bright spot of JLA

After watching alot of the behind the scenes on this I get the feeling she will be the main lead in JL.I don't mind it one bit either.

Well she is the strongest of the group so yea she should be front and center.

Then it's back to the kitchen when Superman returns.

After watching alot of the behind the scenes on this I get the feeling she will be the main lead in JL.I don't mind it one bit either.

I hope so, she's the only reason I'm still interested in the JL movie, the only other bright spot maybe the Flash. So far, have not been impressed with everything else, Snyder's Supes is pretty forgettable, boring, and lacks any personality.

I hope so, she's the only reason I'm still interested in the JL movie, the only other bright spot maybe the Flash. So far, have not been impressed with everything else, Snyder's Supes is pretty forgettable, boring, and lacks any personality.

Agree. Im ready to fall in love with gal all over again

Gal did an awesome job and you can tell that the director patty knows her stuff.I hope she has some influence for JL.

Back