Wonder Woman - June 2, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
891413E7-1322-48A1-90E0-1AE65C4985F3.jpeg
3475AF2F-14BA-4F37-8FD1-B258D562A234.jpeg

Never seen a preview or watched reviews prior….I thought the movie was OK. Reminded me of Captain America the First Avenger as it starts in the present then flashes back, fighting in a war (Germans), small inner circle posse that aids CA/WW,
Love interest is fighting the war along side, there is a disfigured scientist, end then goes back to present. The Crocodile Dundee seen that so it did not bring a new element.

I don’t like when GG has her hair tide up, her hairline is high and small makes her face look huge, I thought that battle in the end looked cheap (CG), almost at par with BVS (total green screen)
Way to much slo motion,

Overall not agreeing with the rave reviews. Thought it was at par with MOS & BVS. I have all these movies on blu ray as like the MCU, I want to build my DC library!!

Funny I was curious and did a search about how similar WW is to CA First Avenger and it actually a thing. Others have taken notice. Now remember I did not watch any previews or reviews prior to watching the movie

I hope so, she's the only reason I'm still interested in the JL movie, the only other bright spot maybe the Flash. So far, have not been impressed with everything else, Snyder's Supes is pretty forgettable, boring, and lacks any personality.
I dont know what you saw but Gal Gadot was the worst part of the WW movie imo. I just saw an hour of it and couldnt bear with her acting anymore. Acting was stiff and unbelievable as usual. I wish some other actress can take her spot in the Flashpoint movie. I rather have Jessie Eisenberg to stay as Lex than Gal to continue as WW. Honestly, if I was tje casting director or Zack, I would let go both of them.
I kind of have no hope for the DCCU anymore. New JL trailer was just okay. Zack tried to make something different with Man of Steel, and now it's ruined. At least there MCU movies to watch

Now Matt Reeves, who directed the most recent Planet of the Apes movie is going to direct Batman? DC is just going downhill after the release of BvS.

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

Back