Wonder Woman - June 2, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's coming.....

First WB changes WW2 release date because no way in hell will they ever let WW2 go up against IX.

Christ they changed the date of a movie just because of Captain America lol.

Disney will then rerelease unaltered OT in cinemas against WW2 new release date and BAM, WW2 is destroyed lol.

Clearly Disney will pit another SpiderMan against WW2... since SpiderMan1 beat her internationally.

Justice League will likely undermine any remaining interest in Wonder Woman.

Hahahahahahah. I think ill leave my personal score in the high 7. Hands down the best directed movie in the whole dceu and better character development.

But it brought absolutely nothing new to the table.

I just couldn't stop thinking about Superman1, Captain America and that suicide squad 3rd act lol.

I enjoyed mos way more. Flaws and all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This comes out on blu ray today! I'm just disappointed there isn't a regular steelbook version, just the 4k one.

I ordered 3.

giphy.gif

Price is insane for WW steelbook at $35 I just cannot justify it.

I know, plus I don't like the cover art for the steelbook. The regular 4k blu ray version looks way nicer. None of the other exclusive versions seem very appealing at all either.

I enjoyed WW in the theater (quite a bit actually) but I couldn't help but notice that seeing highlights of the movie in the blu-ray TV spots this week haven't had me thinking "cool, time for me to watch it again." *shrugs*

I bought the target digibook. I get the marvel movies in Steel books and DC movies in digibooks.

I enjoyed WW in the theater (quite a bit actually) but I couldn't help but notice that seeing highlights of the movie in the blu-ray TV spots this week haven't had me thinking "cool, time for me to watch it again." *shrugs*

I just got home with the 3D version lol

Its good on 2nd viewing too, give it a shot... I bought the digital copy for someone that was going to house sit for us, i wasn't planning on watching it but once i started it again i couldn't stop.. Its a good movie however you spin it, it definitely has repeat viewing value...

Back