Wonder Woman - June 2, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here, :D

I get it though, makes sense JL is in November so as a marketing strategy to have WW release two months before JL would get people jazzed about JL.

There are still many that haven't seen it, but come Nov, I'm sure almost everybody would've seen it. So people will be so hyped for JL.

Now having Spidey HC release later in Oct not only doesn't compete with WW's release and as far as a marketing strategy in terms of Spidey well Avengers IW is not until march of 2018 so it doesn't matter. Sure there's Thor in Nov, but we all know Thor will have little impact :wink1:

It will be a tug of war between JL and possibly Thor for the box office until TLJ releases, then it's pretty much domination for SW as box office king for the rest of this year :lecture

Last edited:
I get it though, makes sense JL is in November so as a marketing strategy to have WW release two months before JL would get people jazzed about JL.

True. I do believe you are correct, Sir. :D

For some reason they moved it up. I had the digibook on pre-order for some time and got an email saying it would be released sooner.

I think Guyver hit the nail square on the head as to why they moved up the release date.

Great movie Guys. Just watch it.
I have no words to say. Rating 4/5. You will get my point after watching.

IMG_5945.JPG
IMG_5946.JPG

So did it pass spiderman 1 already to become the highest domestic origin comic book story?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? With her just breaking $400 mil domestic?

Just doesn't seem like the milestone I guess it really is.

I don't understand the Girl Power thing. Must literally be a knee-jerk reaction to Hillary losing. I was watching TV the other day and everything is geared to women. Even Game of Thrones is run by its female leads. Seems really late to be chiming in with 'Girl Power' rocks.

Back