Wonder Woman - June 2, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WW was a fun basic movie. 3rd act brought absolutely NOTHING new and groundbreaking. Its gonna be really interesting seeing how WB uses her now. I bet it will be JL: the Diana and Bruce story. With special guest starring uncle supes and his crazy kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really enjoyed it in the theater but I do admit that other than watching her rise from the trench in No Man's Land I don't really have a huge desire to watch it in it's entirety anytime soon.

Yeah, real interesting, at least RDJ has the snappy talk.

Gadot's only perk is that she's cute... When she's not acting.

And thats the sad truth. Slow mo hair flow while fighting and cute smirk can only go so far lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, real interesting, at least RDJ has the snappy talk.

Gadot's only perk is that she's cute... When she's not acting.

And thats the sad truth. Slow mo hair flow while fighting and cute smirk can only go so far lol.

She's adding other...assets to her repertoire.

rXhxuaz.gif

Sooooooo happy Cameron ripped this garbage movie a new ass****.

In a ridiculous world where people have foolishly allowed SJWs who call themselves "Movie Critics" to tell them what's good and what's bad, it's refreshing to see an actual authority on film say "This isn't good. At all.

Not entirely accurate he "supposedly" liked the film just not the back patting, this is what he said:

BY JONATHON DORNBUSH Avatar and Terminator director James Cameron believes that, despite its box office and critical success, Wonder Woman is still a symbol of "male Hollywood doing the same old thing."

Speaking to The Guardian, Cameron told the outlet that Hollywood has been far too self-congratulatory about the film and that it is actually "a step backwards" because Wonder Woman is "an objectified icon.

1:26

"All of the self-congratulatory back-patting Hollywood’s been doing over Wonder Woman has been so misguided," Cameron told The Guardian. "She’s an objectified icon, and it’s just male Hollywood doing the same old thing! I’m not saying I didn’t like the movie but, to me, it’s a step backwards."

Cameron specifically compared the representation of Wonder Woman, played by Fast and Furious star Gal Gadot, to Sarah Connor, played by Linda Hamilton in Cameron's Terminator films.

"Sarah Connor was not a beauty icon. She was strong, she was troubled, she was a terrible mother, and she earned the respect of the audience through pure grit. And to me, [the benefit of characters like Sarah] is so obvious. I mean, half the audience is female," Cameron said.

Last edited:
Back