Won anything lately?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ugh, I'm sick of trying. All I get is that ******* Smoking Man! I'm so sick of seeing that one that I'm about to run to the other room and tear the one I own apart! >:

And the other one I only get is the Willow Excl. which just bums me out.
I give up! :x

BRING BACK THE MISTRESS OF THE WEB CONTESTS!!

Yup, Smoking Man and Willow, that's all there seems to be for banners. Oh well. I was fortunate to win twice, don't think it'll haappen again, but I thank Tomandshell for picking me in the Doors of Indecision and then not taking the prize I won away from me. That was so generous and I thank you so much for letting me keep Shelob! I've wanted her for a long time, but never gotten the nerve up to actually buy her. Again, thank you Tomand shell for your generosity. :)

I too was extremely fortunate and won a Premium Format 1/4 scale James Bond! My contest involved being the "8th" correct answer. I was lucky twicefold in that I was the 8th and that I GUESSED correctly!

Yes, I was very lucky! I won the Word of the Day twice, Chicky's contest, and two other chat contests. The Word of the Day is usually the first (or first couple) of correct entries and I was ready to click submit as soon as I was sure of the question and code; it took place every night as the last contest, so it wasn't hard to be ready. I am not the biggest winner, one other person won five different contests, and three people won four! I feel fortunate to have won so much, but I did pay for it a little by being at my computer for three days straight, pretty much during all of the "official" chat hours, and entering virtually every contest! Thanks Sideshow, for a great time! :clap

Congrats to everyone that won something special ! And for those that didn't win , it was still alot of fun and I look forward to meeting up with you all again next year . :clap

Hey Beruthiel- Congratulations on the Shelob! I am glad that you got a prize that you wanted. It was a lot of fun for me just to get to try the Doors of Indecision! I've never been fast enough or in the room at the right time before. Thanks for sharing it with me!

I won tons of chances to get the Ciggarette Smoking Man for 32% off , and a Willow doll for 33% off . Wow , If I actually liked either of these items I could have bought them 100 times each ! I hope they don't haunt me again for next years SDCC . Please Sideshow , get rid of those things , even people that already owned them were threatening to break them !

AAAAAHHHHRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang

Congrats to everyone! I hear alot of awesome prices I wouldnt have minded to have wanted myself!

I just saw on the winners page that some people have hit the jackpot!! I saw a couple of awesome prices: 1/4 Logan, 1/4 Luke and even a 1/4 General Grievous!! A GG is just about the best thing you possibly could have won! Unless....you got the exclusive on order :lol

Back