Celebration Europe - A Certain Point of View & COMPETITION!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG I am exausted just reading through all that.. sounds like a great time. I will guess 2143.

Dang Dude I am just impressed with the write up of the event! Sounds like it was awesome!!! I'm jealous! Can't wait to see my prints. How were the other prints at the event? Any others strike you that you thought maybe wouldn't?

Thanks again for your help!

o yeah from the sounds of it I will guess 3,445,911 pounds sterling! :monkey5

CE looks great, Mark. Glad you had a lot of fun and cat-nap:lol. If CE2 happens, I'm definitely saving up for it. I'm going to guess £3333.

If anyone is in in Scotland from this board, Charlie Ross is doing his one man show at the Fringe Festival in Edinburgh and it is well worth watching.

Great write-up, I was lucky enough to be there too. Had and excellent weekend, just want it to all happen again soon!

I was working on the Palitoy Archive (on Level 2 near the Collector Panels) which was great fun. Because of that I got to chat with Steve Sansweet (he even gave me his card!), great guy. He even came back especially to sign some of our stuff. My highlight though was bumping into Simon Pegg and getting his auto, massive fan of his.

We stayed behind on the Sunday to pack up the Archive, left about 10 in the end by which time most people had cleared out. The snowspeeder was already in pieces :monkey2 You wouldn't believe how quickly that place came apart.

All in all, great times. Heres to the next one!

Very awesome write up and a great read!!
Congrats!

I was planing all year to go but at the last minute some unfortunate events made me have to cancel.....:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

abs, is this you?

003_IMG_2344.jpg

Back