Celebration Europe - A Certain Point of View & COMPETITION!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry about the PM maybe you should hold a freaks board raffle for it in honor of GG.

I really need to find a Bly or hope I win a raffle.

Glad you had such a great time.

I still cant believe what Karl said to you. He is a jerk in my opinion.

Thats one more reason why I love Sideshow so much more than GG.

Mark, glad you were able to have such a great time despite having to help out all us Yanks with prints. Sounds like an unforgettable experience and I'm glad you were able to end up with a few little perks.

How sweet is that Vanderstelt C3 print? I got a huge kick out of that as my eyes went straight up to mine that's hanging above my computer.

Thanks again from all of us who you were able to help out and for the longest post I've ever seen on this board :D

CEHAM.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

I was there all 3 days and i went to Forrbidan Planet, except i was in the queue when i was round the corner and going onto the road were FP is. Lame! 2 hour queuing really dose suck. ( i don't have an idea about what im doing with these yet)

I loved the whole celebration. Meeting fan from all over the world was amazing and everybody was just so friendly.

Mark Hamill, does wicked voices. Harrison Ford hated that lando once owed the Falcon. Marks going to direct his Dark Pearl movie. Being at the end of the queue for his talk when i thought that if i got there a hour before would be smart, still got a cool seat next to the cute arene padme.
Steve Sansweet, is an excellant guy, the star wars vault book is going to be a fanboys dream.
Warrick Davis, damn funny guy and his Ray Park Lighsaber fight was fantastic.
FX lighsaber are really something, i have got to get me one of those, there were alot.
Rick McCallum was a highlight, could be 400 live action tv episodes if it goes well (which it will no doubt) and he said they might be different shows.
Clone Wars trailer was freckin sweet, loud and on a big screen was quality.
Force Unleashed game, Meh. Will be good but im not a game player.
The one thing i did not really like was the Rapper MC million dollar or something like that in the platium stage, he was interviewing John Knoll and the modelmakers.
Boba Fetts were good and Jeremy has a loft full of Boba stuff. Hes a fanboy.
Watching Fanboys surrounded by other fanboys was fantastic. Lots of clapping, laughter and a everybody have a great time.
Opening ceremonies was great and then to eat and drink outside in the sun and watch star wars. Nice.
People in London need to start putting there rubbish in the bin, there no excuse for the amount of litter the throw onto the streets.

Hope we get a CE2 and because this was so good im think i might go to C5

I'll guess 2750 by the way.:D

I can't believe you got a C III Vandersteldt as a gift from the artist. That's about as cool as it gets.:cool: Sign me up to volunteer at C-V! (though I am sure I wouldn't have had your patience with all the people in the lines.

Nice write up Mark and I would like to thank you again for picking up a print for me and especially glad it didnt take you much time to do the shopping. Cheers:duff

My guess is £2480

Awsome write up!! That has to be one of the best volunteer experiences that I have ever heard of.

QUOTE:
I was able to catch Charlie Ross’ One Man Star Wars show before I started my last shift and without ruining it. If this show comes to your town you MUST do everything in your power to obtain tickets. He has an amazing take on the trilogy that will have you in stitches.

I have to agree. This was the highlight of the weekend for me along with seeing how well the preview of my friends film 'THE FORCE AMONG US' went.
What was up with those t-shirt sizes though??I usually get Medium but got XL instead and they are still too small!! Anyone else have this problem??
Wish I'd have picked up a couple of those busts now too.

Excellent write up Mark - I enjoyed reading it. Sounds like you had a blast working there too; that's got to be a good way to go. Were you volunteering or did you get hired through the convention?

My competition guess:

Back