Women of the DC Universe Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got Ivy, but it has one flaw. One of her eyes looks to be sticker. I pick at it, but it seems to stay on.

Hey el santos. it's actually the paint they use to give the eyes that glassy look. just applied too much. and those ivy bust aren't cheap.

Hey el santos. it's actually the paint they use to give the eyes that glassy look. just applied too much. and those ivy bust aren't cheap.
As soon as I start working on a GK and see how that comes out. If I like my work then I will fix Ivy. Anyway 1 that does bother me. For the time being I just stay with painting cars. I'm waiting on Harley and Star Sapphire.

This maybe out of theme, but I'm working on a Iron Man theme for my Eclipse and thinking about putting the Heroic Age IM on my hood. Where would be a great place to post them at? It's going to take about 3-4 months because I will be raising the money and would have to wait on shop class. Red is a very expensive color specially the red I'm getting a gallon is 550$. I would have to check on the gold later.

As soon as I start working on a GK and see how that comes out. If I like my work then I will fix Ivy. Anyway 1 that does bother me. For the time being I just stay with painting cars. I'm waiting on Harley and Star Sapphire.

This maybe out of theme, but I'm working on a Iron Man theme for my Eclipse and thinking about putting the Heroic Age IM on my hood. Where would be a great place to post them at? It's going to take about 3-4 months because I will be raising the money and would have to wait on shop class. Red is a very expensive color specially the red I'm getting a gallon is 550$. I would have to check on the gold later.

You should create a thread in the "art show" section. Probably do a start to finish posting

Thanks for the info G1. I'm going to do before and after pic for sure and mid-steps also. I'm also doing another project, but one project at a time.

okay I don't have pics yet, but the new Harley Quinn Bust is absolutely amazing. The lolly is great. Worth getting fo sho!!!! will post pics soon

I'm not to intrested in this line but I saw Harely at a LCS and had to have her.

The overall workmanship is very nice.

Pics of Harley bust from Amanda Connor
074.jpg

073.jpg

071.jpg

070.jpg

068.jpg

072.jpg

069.jpg

Ryan Sook is doing series 4 of these and this looks pretty nice. Hopefully he'll continue doing characters that haven't been done. I would really like a terra from teen titans

20580_b_full.jpg

20580_a_full.jpg

Ryan Sook is doing series 4 of these and this looks pretty nice. Hopefully he'll continue doing characters that haven't been done. I would really like a terra from teen titans

20580_b_full.jpg

20580_a_full.jpg

I'm already like this line more than the others.

I just saw this one on DC Collectibles. I like the detail on this bust. :)

DC_SuperHeroes_BatgirlBust.jpg

Barbara Gordon is back under the cowl as Batgirl in DC Comics—The New 52! With the winds of Gotham blowing through her hair, this expertly crafted bust marks the return of one of most beloved characters in the Bat-family!
Measuring approximately 6.5” high x 6.7” wide x 7” deep, this hand-painted, cold-cast porcelain statue is packaged in a 4-color box.
Sculpted By :
James Maddox
U.S. Price:
On Sale Date:
Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Last edited:
I like the new Batgirl bust, nice pose and nice work. Not a huge fan of the nuDCU costume, but it's not as horrible as the rest of them.

That Batgirl bust is amazing. Not usually a fan of busts, but that one really jumps out at ya. If I could get someone on here to put some legs on her that would be great!

The New 52 Wonder Woman bust

DC_SuperHeroes_WW.jpg

Sporting an all-new costume designed for the DC Comics–The New 52! This expertly crafted bust features Wonder Woman poised for a fight--but don’t fight the urge to order this now! Measuring approximately 6” high x 3.5” wide x 4” deep, this hand-painted, cold-cast porcelain statue is packaged in a 4-color box.

Sculpted By :
James Maddox
U.S. Price:
On Sale Date:
Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I'll add this one to my collection. :)

Back