Women of the DC Universe Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep it certainly is. I know you always hear people say the photos don't do them justice but it's true for these. The Hippolyta and the Batgirl bust from Amanda is just amazing in person.

I really wanted the Raven bust to be amazing but the one I got is plagued by the sloppiest paint job I have seen on these in a while. Big mess especially the separation between her thigh and dress. Goddamn awful. Such a shame since the batgirl and hippolyta where so on the money.

Well as crappy as the Raven bust was, they have redeemed themselves with the Poison Ivy Bust!! it is Spectacular, the only problem you'll have with this is which angle to display it. BooYah!!! Now i am psyched for the Star Sapphire!

Congrats grphyx1 for the pleasant purchase. I always thought that Ivy bust looked great. Do you know whether they are bigger or in the same scale as the AH ones?

I suspected so but thanks for the confirmation. The truth is that it seems not many people in the forums (here or at SF) are collecting these busts. At least the Amanda ones.

yeah i kinda know that but I still keep posting anyway:) I really like them and that each one gives a different interpretation.

Poison Ivy
015-4.jpg

012-4.jpg

016-5.jpg

014-3.jpg

Nice pics I myself have started to collect this series. I was on the fence for Amanda's run, but I caved in and waiting for Ivy to come in. Thanks to Snoopy for telling me about DCBS a long time ago. Got her for 40 myself. I do say this at the moment Supergirl and Zatanna are awful looking from the face. I still got to finish the Terry Dodson line and Hughes line is to expense for me to even try to collect.

Very nice pics! I love the lighting in them...and the fact that she doesn't have any lazy eyes...

...you see Sideshow? :monkey1:peace:)

Nice pics I myself have started to collect this series. I was on the fence for Amanda's run, but I caved in and waiting for Ivy to come in. Thanks to Snoopy for telling me about DCBS a long time ago. Got her for 40 myself. I do say this at the moment Supergirl and Zatanna are awful looking from the face. I still got to finish the Terry Dodson line and Hughes line is to expense for me to even try to collect.

El Santos if you don't have the Hippolyta from Connors run (series 3) you have to get it, quite simply the best of the lot. Wasn't a big fan of the Dodson run, I think I have Wonder Woman, Phantom Lady, and Vixen. Now I am waiting to get Star Sapphire and Harley Quinn in this series. Good Luck with the hunt

The batgirl one is one of my favourites too. Raven not so much, it had some crappy paint and sculpt issues

If I do get Raven. I'm thinking about repainting her if she comes out bad. I haven't done a paint job on a statue or bust, but I do think I got the skills to do. Plus I think I seen one at my LCS without a eye. So, I can't do any worse then DC Direct when it comes to her

If I do get Raven. I'm thinking about repainting her if she comes out bad. I haven't done a paint job on a statue or bust, but I do think I got the skills to do. Plus I think I seen one at my LCS without a eye. So, I can't do any worse then DC Direct when it comes to her

I am getting the ame-comi version of her. i think it's cool and totally goth. and yes I was planning on doing a re-paint on the Raven, it really is bad, plus the cape is some kinda plastic.

I just got Ivy, but it has one flaw. One of her eyes looks to be sticker. I pick at it, but it seems to stay on.

Back