Woman has trouble texting and walking at the same time

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

w_drive_3.jpg

"she now wants to sue the mall for making her famous"

She gives an interview on “Good Morning America", and pretends to blame the mall?

:lol What a a hypocrite

:lol:lol:lol................and then she gets out........"i meant to do that"...
paul_reubens_pee_wee_herman_the_return_music_box_fonda.jpg

"she now wants to sue the mall for making her famous"

She gives an interview on “Good Morning America", and pretends to blame the mall?

:lol What a a hypocrite

I think she's more of a moron. If she does take them to court I hope the judge laughs at her, and instructs her to wear a helmet and swimmies from now on.

I think she's more of a moron. If she does take them to court I hope the judge laughs at her, and instructs her to wear a helmet and swimmies from now on.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

AMEN!

I couldn't believe the interview she had with good morning America. No one had any idea who the idiot in the video was, and now the whole country knows. She just made it worse on herself.... It's much more funny and respectable when someone can laugh at themselves as opposed to pretending like it never happened..... :lecture

meh, she just wants her entitlement for stupidity. thats gotta be worth something huh like..............
worldssmallestviolin.gif

Holy ____. Really?? She's almost in tears...."Nobody came to my aid. Nobody offered to help me. It could've been anybody's mother. Ummm, Ummm, Ummm, Ummm"

~~Nobody came to help you because they were too busy laughing. I'm sure someone would've come over had she not jumped up and walked away. And my mother and grandmother wouldn't have done this because they're smart enough to pay attention when they're WALKING.

Also, I don't think anyone else noticed, it's not like anyone was close to where she fell, if anyone saw then they'd probably just think WTF.

She can probably get something because of the security people who put the video on the internet, but there's no way she's getting anything for what actually happened.

It was great today at the station I work at we ran this story with some other sound bites from this idiot and in one of them she says she called her husband who she calls "daddy" and said "Daddy, daddy they got me on YouTube and their laughing at me" all while crying to the camera. What a total moron and it just added to her fail. Her lawyer must have coached her to sound like she’s going to cry all the freaking time. No one knew who she was and half of the people who have seen this video hadn’t seen it until she went on the news. But it’s all about getting some money. Good luck with that though. :lol

Her lawyer seems like one of those ambulance chasers that you see advertisements for on bus-stop benches. If she is awarded money for this I'm going to be pissed. I have no sympathy for her, nor do I feel bad about laughing about it. Had this been me or anyone I know I would still feel the same way.

Back