Wolverine PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have both the commiquette and the PF. Both are nice pieces, it just depends on which line you collect. It's great that there is one superb sculpt of each in each line.

Would have photo the other one, but it is in storage, not on display at this time.

I am glad I got the Exc, but I think it will only be displayed with the Mask version. The head version doesn't do it for me.

Thanks for the comparison shots. The pictures tell the tale. If folks want to get so hung up on the clothing that they can't appreciate the awesomeness of the PF, that's their right, but the comiquette just can't hang IMO. My main issue is the head sculpt, which just looks freaky. Just like with Cap, the PF is the iconic Wolverine statue that fans should own.

Perfection

Hahahahaha......the comiquette can't hang with the PF, OK !!

I just saw this PF in my LCS....and to be honest I'm glad I passed. I generally don't mind mixed media pieces, but the seams on the legs are bothersome and distracting. I actually prefer the comiquette....

Thanks for the comparison shots. The pictures tell the tale. If folks want to get so hung up on the clothing that they can't appreciate the awesomeness of the PF, that's their right, but the comiquette just can't hang IMO. My main issue is the head sculpt, which just looks freaky. Just like with Cap, the PF is the iconic Wolverine statue that fans should own.

Perfection

You really need to take a look at a dictionary at some point, because this PF definitely doesn't match the definitions of 'iconic' or 'perfection'.

The awkward pose and horrible cloth application definitely outweigh the sculpt and metal claws.

Is and always will be WolviePF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wolvie Comiquette
The Hulk Comiquette crushes either of the Wolvie statues.

I will say this, both the Wolvie PF and Comiquette look Fantastic with the Hulk PF(they won't go well with the Hulk Comm since it is 1/5-1/6 scale)

DSC_0159.jpg

SideshowBowen016.jpg

You really need to take a look at a dictionary at some point, because this PF definitely doesn't match the definitions of 'iconic' or 'perfection'.

The awkward pose and horrible cloth application definitely outweigh the sculpt and metal claws.
Whatever you are smoking, I want some! :yess:

Love the sculpt but I hate the fact that it's not a solid piece. AND THAT FABRIC! I CAN ACTUALLY SEE THE EXCESS IN SOME OF THE PICS! TERRIBLE!:emperor

:ohbfrank:

Perfection

The head sculpts on the comiquette look freaky? Time to schedule your annual eye exam. :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Which of the PF's heads are better? The yawning, I need to take a nap, masked head? No, wait...it must be the I can't quite pinch off this loaf unmaked head!:horror

The PF looks like a tired and constipated Adam West in a cheap Wolverine costume. Nice metal claws though.

The Comiquette is the ONLY SS Wolverine statue you need.:yess:

I really like this PF, but I only think the regular version is necessary for this one unless you're Skiman.

^^ This is what your posts look like when you are high. Be cautious children, or your posts will sound equally ridiculous. :lecture

Kiddies be sure to wear your glasses before you critque something. Otherwise people might think you need a straight jacket!:cuckoo:

Why must you rain on the parade of others... lol.
And, you do it so well too.

:D

actually, pose wise the com looks better front and center.

However, from a side view the PF wins for its more dynamic pose.

Both are good in their own ways. :D

Back