Wolverine PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is really frustrating to me because the last two preorders (Darth Talon and Wolverine), I have been at the computer early, get the EX clicked right at 10:00 and loading, loading, out of stock message. Then loading, loading....get stuck on the WL. My WL time is 10:07.

Are we allowed to call Sideshow before 10, sit on hold, and have them run the order through for us when the item is available?

i don't know if they'll let you do that???

* order id: #t******
* order date 11/13/2009 18:01
:rock :rock :rock

I had the same "blank screen" after I placed the order, but the email just arrived.

So
panic.jpg

This is really frustrating to me because the last two preorders (Darth Talon and Wolverine), I have been at the computer early, get the EX clicked right at 10:00 and loading, loading, out of stock message. Then loading, loading....get stuck on the WL. My WL time is 10:07.

Are we allowed to call Sideshow before 10, sit on hold, and have them run the order through for us when the item is available?

That friggen weird man you may want to check your brower? Cuz you live in So CAL... inst that were there server was located?

Order confirmed at 10.01. A member on SF got waitlisted at 10.02. Must be the fastest sell out ever.

Forgot the set my timer. Waitlisted at 10:06.

Ordered the regular just in case that is a fast sellout....

Back