Wolverine PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pppphhhhhttt. i guess i'll put in an order then with my other account so i can get another one since everyones cancelling cause of the huge ES:rolleyes:

Yup it's a keeper no matter what the ES is, just hated seeing nancy boyees canceling because he wasn't the ES they thought it was going to be.

THIS IS WOLVERINE PPL AND WE ARE NOT AFRAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine is also scheduled to convert now. All the deluded would-be flippers who thought a Wolverine PF would somehow be 300 or whatever are canceling left and right, eh?

I just refuse to believe that the original ES was 700, there is no way it sold out under 3 mins if it were the case.

:lecture

I know but ur kept hearing ppl saying 200, 250, 300, I was like COM'ON no way, not if SS wants to make money.

That was a very educated guess based on the sell out time, something is definately fishy here. :angelsmil

So, they might have only taken, say, 300-400 pre-orders initially, then opened up an additional 300-400 of those who were on the waitlist, then. This seems more likely, though I can't imagine Sideshow thinking that fewer than 700 people would want an exclusive Wolvie PF to begin with. Doesn't seem like artificially inflating demand by intentionally putting too few up for initial pre-order would work, given that people would figure out what was what before all was said and done, and can always cancel with no penalty.

Flipping? Some people just like saving money, especially in this economy. Higher ES means this piece could end up on ebay for much less. Canceling may be the smart thing to do.

So, they might have only taken, say, 300-400 pre-orders initially, then opened up an additional 300-400 of those who were on the waitlist, then. This seems more likely, though I can't imagine Sideshow thinking that fewer than 700 people would want an exclusive Wolvie PF to begin with.

I agree with that scenario, the ES was most certainly adjusted AFTER the fact.

I don't think anyone would debate whether more than 700 would want the EX, but then if they opened it to everyone who wanted one, it wouldn't really be an EX would it. :peace

I don't see this exclusive going for sub-retail with an edition size of 700. It is a very nice interpretation of the single most popular Marvel character. It's only gonna go up in value, I would imagine, though obviously not as much as if fewer were made.

Back