Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as over priced goes- what do you guys think an equivalent custom made piece like this would cost? This scale, with cloth costume, etc.

Okay Spidey, lets break your points down...

I was speaking with a SSC rep on facebook last night and it looks like you might be right...i was told that the Iron Man LSF will indeed be more than the usual $1999. I think this is due to the removable ammo armour which will be a nice touch aswell as the additional light up features. Do i think it will be as high as $2999? Definately not in my opinion, but even if it was - my love affair with Iron Man would blind me senseless and i'd still buy him! :rotfl

All joking aside, of course all the LSF's are over priced but unfortunately if thats what Sideshow charges for it and if its a piece that we really have to have then what are we to do. Take the Galactus Maquette for example, a huge statue almost on par with the Wolverine LSF size and with tons of features like lights, attachments, etc...yet SSC are selling it at more than half the price of an LSF, and the Wolverine doesnt even have any features whatsoever :dunno Same with the Maul LSF and the Neytiri LSF...all overpriced...but SSC knows that if that character means something to someone in someway then they'll buy it, like me with Iron Man for example, i'd seriously pay the $2999 to have it in my collection :thud:

As for Batman, i'm only kidding with you. Listen, i still have the Exclusive on pre order myself so i cant hate it that much...its just little things like changing the bat logo on his chest to a sewn on version and then not even positioning it correctly, same with the cape defect, etc...at the end of the day its Batman, everyone needs Batman in their collection and whilst i dont think its a perfect sculpt its the best we're gonna get in a long while so i'm hoping to feel differently once he's in hand :pray: and i know your looking forward to getting him too so i'll be looking forward to your first thoughts and maybe a video review from you!!!! :rock

Well m8 wouldn't be surprised if you are looking at $2500 minimum plus the crazy shipping. Personally I HATE the Mark VII LSF with EVERY fibber of my being as it means we are FAR less likely to see a Mark VII Maquette, but that is my hang up.

Honestly RB... You are totally right to buy these beasts if you want to. I just don't see SSCs logic.

As for the Bat... There will be tears when you see him... Tears of JOY I say:lecture

Last edited:
Personally I HATE the Mark VII LSF with EVERY fibber of my spbeing.

qy5ybyja.jpg

That's complete BS! If your going to charge two grand for this piece at least have the decency to stop inflating your inventory! How in the hell can you all if a sudden find 30 extra 1/2 scale statues in your warehouse in a weeks time! Shame on you SS

The funny thing is that there is still people ready to kiss that money goodbye.:slap

If you want the statue then it isn't kissing the money goodbye. It is buying what you want. If you want an investment ... Go to the stock market... If you want incredible statues based off of comic book characters buy SSC products.

If you want the statue then it isn't kissing the money goodbye. It is buying what you want. If you want an investment ... Go to the stock market... If you want incredible statues based off of comic book characters buy SSC products.

Keep your panties on. If you think that paying $2000 for a statue without ES is justifiable, be my guest. But with that kind of dough I could purchase at least 2 PFs,the Galactus Comiquette and have money left to take my wife on a cruise. I call that prioritizing.

Last edited:
This whole thing is really dumb. This has always been known as an open ES so either buy it or don't. I don't understand why people get so hung up on how many remain in stock. They can make more when ever they want and forever if they so choose. I understand not supporting that if you disagree but why would you complain they haven't tricked or deceived anyone. I myself have been tempeted to purchase this piece and it is still on my radar but I would do so knowing full well that it has no ES and that thousands more could be made. I agree with Spidey if profits are you goal your going about it wrong. If owning amazing statues is what your after then you can't do much better than this.

Keep your panties on. If you think that paying $2000 for a statue without ES is justifiable, be my guest. But with that kind of dough I could purchase at least 2 PFs,the Galactus Comiquette and have money left to take my wife on a cruise. I call that prioritizing.

Your the one getting all confrontational ... And you have been doing it i. Other threads as well....Firstly I NEVER would buy this... And if you read back just a few pages you would read that. For te price of a LSF I can get The Superman PF, Batman PF, the Gladiator Hulk PF and a smaller Com. I am just saying that if people wares this they went INTO this known g it was an open edition... They knew what they were getting ... Te in low quantity alert or not ... They did what they WANTED to do.... They wanted the statue and to THEM the statue must have been worth it. Get off your tiny little Bowen Boxes and stop tryin to look down at us.:mad:

My comments are not directed towards those in favor of open editions. For once, I count myself as part of that group. And secondly, I could care less for flippers on Ebay. In what I truly disagree on, is the steep price tag that does not reflect the true value of the statue.

Back